27 | like the position?

S2 E4

S2 E4

deny, deny, deny

"I DON'T KNOW." George tells the three. "When I left, Cristina said she was ok."

"Nobody goes what she went through and is totally over it by now." Izzie replies.

"Cristina can." George says.

"If she says she's ok, she's ok." Maddison shrugs.

"She's fine." Meredith adds.

"Too fine." Izzie replies. "She's cold."

"She's always cold." Maddison waves her off.

"No, she's hardcore." George says. "She's got ice in her veins. She does what she has to do to get through it."

"She lost a baby. She lost a fallopian tube and she's acting like she doesn't even care." Izzie rants. "She's all 'Hello, I'm totally fine person'. Ok, she's my friend too but she's acting like she has no emotions or warmth, like she's missing a soul."

"Okay, now you're just listing her personality traits." Maddison tells her.

"God, she's gonna make a great surgeon." George nods.

"George!" Izzie scolds.

"It's true." George replies. "You show no weakness, you make it to the top."

"Some people just keep their feelings to themselves." Meredith tells the group.

"Well, I'm going to get a drink." Maddison tells them and walks up to the bar, next to where Bailey was sitting, and turns to Joe.

"Joe, my man." Maddison greets. "You know it."

Joe scoffs out a chuckle.

"Vodka with ice tea." Joe replies, starting to make it. "You're so weird."

"Hey, that is an amazing drink." Maddison replies, and then turns to Bailey. "Dr. Bailey..."

"No need for idle conversation." Bailey cuts her off.

"This is why you're my favorite." Maddison grins and Derek walks into the bar, coming to a stop on the other side of Maddison.

"Meredith kissed me. Addison kissed me. My wife and my girlfriend kissed me on the same day." He explains as Maddison groans and slams her head on the bar.