CHARACTERS

P.S- Play these songs for better imagination.

VIAANSH SINGH RAJVANSH (25)

He is the eldest kid of the family. He took over Rajvansh industries after his father, but only after training under him. He is graduated from University of Columbia. He is handsome and most wanted bachelor in the town. He was born with silver spoon but still knows worth of money. He was not a playboy but had crushes and used to be flirtatious, but now he is only focused on making his company more successful. He respects women. He is kind and does not leave any chance to help needy. has major anger issues but his silence is more dangerous than his anger. extremely possessive for his belongings. He has many enemies, but he can kill and get killed to protect his family. He never had a girlfriend because he never believed in love, until he saw her. who? his first love, his Angel, his sunshine Shreya....

SHREYA GOYAL (22)

She is the youngest kid of the family. She is joining her brother's company  after graduating in business management .She is shy ,beautiful, kind hearted, calm , sweet but not dumb .She can't tolerate people who disrespect others. knows how to handle mean creatures .loves her family more than anything. She respects elders . She is darling of all her family members.She has beautiful long brown hairs, brown big eyes anyone can die for. She loves dancing, reading and cooking. She is not very expressive. She is a hopeless romantic and due to her conservative family she didn't had any boyfriend but she was crush of many and she can never do anything to hurt her family . She believes in love and can do anything for it .she likes men who respects women. She can die for her loved ones and is possessive towards them.

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Alvida....