•5. HALDI & SHAADI

NEW CHAPTER ALERT!!!!!!

Oh my freaking god!!! no ,no goddess  she was looking like a fucking goddess in that white saree , I have seen so many girls in short dresses trying to seduce me, but she doesn't need to wear short dresses , her in saree is enough to make me obses...

Oh my freaking god!!! no ,no goddess she was looking like a fucking goddess in that white saree , I have seen so many girls in short dresses trying to seduce me, but she doesn't need to wear short dresses , her in saree is enough to make me obsessed ..she was looking like an angel, my angel, yes I like her , she is the first girl for whom my heart beats differently .. I get to know about this after....

Flashback....

I was already fuming from anger by thinking that why did I felt anger when her relative was talking about her wedding but honestly that moment I felt that something which is mine is being stolen....to add fuel to that fire she wore a saree and danced with someone else..i know he is her cousin but still ....

During performance-

(Dil chori to mera hogya hai jabse inhe dekha hai) I thought

"wow she dances so well as well as him, perfect partners" Rakshit said..

"they are cousins" I shot a glare at him.

"yeah , yeah I know ,I was talking about dance partners" he said rolling his eyes..

I left the venue and came outside as I was feeling suffocated..

"why were you glaring at her ?" arjun asked and came towards me...

"I don't know "I said without looking at them as my eyes were closed and i was taking deep breaths..

"what ? what you don't know ? we are watching you, you are staring at her since we have come ?? he said...

"I think he likes her" Rakshit said and I snapped at him" what did you said" I said angrily.. "what, why are you getting angry at me ask yourself don't you like her and then why are you looking at her as if she is your girlfriend ,tell us ?"

"even I don't know "I said and looked away .

"yeah, how will he know ,he didn't had any girlfriends or crushes before so let me help you a little bit" Rakshit said .

"I don't want anybody's help leave me alone "I said..

"ok but before leaving I want you to take some time and ask yourself some questions....do you like being around her, do you think about her and feel both nervous and excited and what qualities of Her's made you like her and if answers to these questions are on positive side so inform us we will call her bhabhi" Rakshit said and laughed....

"Oh love guru shut the fuck up and your stupid questions and leave......" I said. And they left after mumbling some good amount of curses..

now ,I was standing there alone and was looking at the sky and unknowingly his questions came into my mind and yes the answers were positive , yes I like being around her, I feel butterflies when thinking about her and also excitement to see her next day, to know her more and about my likings towards her are countless her soft and calm voice, her loving and caring nature, her smile, her eyes ufff and her long hairs .