•15. Mein, tum or chai

Important - my exams and practicals are going on so updates will be slow until march 7!
I will try to update every week!

TARGET- 260VOTES & 30COMMENTS.

ENJOY READING!!!

Coming to delhi for that construction project was just an excuse , I wanted to stay near her after that incident and spend time with her

The day i asked her about the date, i was so nervous, i thought she would say no but i am grateful that she agreed.

When she was sitting in my car, beside me, only i know how i stopped myself from holding her hand.

Today, when I went to her house to get her, kiara teased us because we were twinning , i caught shreya blushing, after our marriage we will wear same colour clothes everyday, i promised to her in my mind.

How she has changed me in this short span of time is really beyond my imagination! and i love these changes because it's only for her.

When i got her flowers , i got to know that she loves them , so i decided,from now on when we will meet, i will get her flowers every time.

We asked questions to each other about ourselves and i got to know many things about her, i gave her many sarcastic answers to make the environment less stressful and to make her comfortable and i glad she also reciprocated it .

For our first date, i am taking her to a fair, i knew she would love it, she is not that kind of person who loves fancy things and I know that.

We reached our destination, my bodyguards are all around us but secretly. I don't want to make her uncomfortable because of that.

We decided to eat something before we go on some rides as we have not eaten anything from the time we have left our homes.

We were ordering our foods and i asked her.
" Ms. Goyal , what would you like to have?"

" please, stop calling me that, you can call me by my name"

" Why!? You don't like it."

" no. It's just , it's very awkward"

" then you also call me by my name instead of Mr.Rajvansh"

" wh..what? How can i"

" then, i will call you ms. Goyal only"

" okay.okay. I will not call you Mr. Rajvansh"

" that's good, but still i will not call you by your name."

" Aree, but that's cheating!"

" i mean to say that if you allow can i call you mi reina''

" what?"

" mi reina"
" yeah you can at least it's better than ' ms. Goyal', but anything special about mi reina, that you want to call me that"

" n. no nothing special, it's just it came into my mind and i loved it"