•10. ROKAFIED

TARGET-130 votes and 20 comments. if the target won't be completed I will not update soon. and if the target will be completed you will get update on new year.

Merry Christmas to all!!

ENJOY !!!

...............................................................

Shreya was all decked up in white Anarkali roaming inside her room as her breathing is getting faster with the time, her hands are sweating

Shreya was all decked up in white Anarkali roaming inside her room as her breathing is getting faster with the time, her hands are sweating .

" I don't know what to do, why am i so nervous, Shreya it's going to be alright, breathe in .. breathe out, breathe in" Shreya said by taking her hands up and down.

Clock reads 11 am of the morning. A car honked outside the house and she knows who they are.

Everybody is here tauji , taiji , avni di , jiju will also come in some time .

She was sitting at the corner of her bed hugging fab as hugging him helps her in relieving stress .

Avni di came to her room and said " come , it's time to meet them"

She slowly got up and started walking towards the room's door.

"Abhi to mili bhi nhi hai or itna laal ho rahi hai" avni said to her mischievously.
(You have not met him yet and already turning red)

Shreya lowered her eyes and blushed more.

When she came to the living room, she didn't had courage to look at his side. She greeted everyone and viaansh's mother makes her sit between her and aakriti.

"hayee. main marjawan, my love is just looking like mine, my princess, and how her tomato red cheeks complementing her smooth skin uff " viaansh thought looking at her.

( I am gonna die for sure)

She kept talking to aakriti, viasnsh's chachi or his mother but didn't looked at front as viaansh was sitting there. She felt his eyes on her which made her more nervous.

After some time viaansh's dadu said " i guess we all know shreya very well. I think we should let  viaansh and shreya talk alone. It's better if they know each other more" and everyone agreed.

She got up from her seat hesitatingly . Many questions started buzzing in her head again like what will his first question be, what he is gonna ask her, what she is going to ask him, is he here willingly or does he like her , will their thoughts will match to each other?

They went to their garden to sit and talk
" you guys talk if you need anything just call me and best of luck for the interview" kiara said pulling their legs.

" hey please be comfortable" he whispered huskily.

and with lots of courage she lifted her eyes and her eyes came in contact with his pitch black eyes which was calm and was shining at the same time, she has saw him many times before but not this close, and the proximity with which he was looking directly into her soul gave her goosebumps.