•4. MEHNDI AND SANGEET

New chapter alert!!!!

I went to take my friends and family from airport early in the morning

I went to take my friends and family from airport early in the morning. And now I am in my room with my friends getting ready for mehndi...

"to Kya Socha" Vedika asked..(so, what have you thought?")

"kis baare m" i asked absentmindedly as I was wearing my earrings.. ...("about what")

"humare jiju ke baare m"...(about our brother in law") they said poking my shoulder..

before I used to get irritate about it, but today I blushed and Viaansh's face appeared before my eyes...

"ohhooo blushing and all huhh, that means you have found someone already .." they said...

"what !! why are you both so desperate ? think about my jijus if I am not in a relationship neither you both are .."

"we will find your jiju here.. think about us, we also want a jiju and you are turning 23 after 3 months.." Diya said...

"I can't ,relationships are headache and I don't  want an unnecessary headache when I already have soo much to handle" I said......"and you both don't bother about my age you both are older than me" I said  and walked out of there saying be ready and come fast...

"and you both don't bother about my age you both are older than me" I said  and walked out of there saying be ready and come fast

after 10 minutes all of them gathered in the garden and Kiara and Maahir sat together and started applying  mehndi...

"Beta you also apply mehndi" my mother said to me..

"No mummy you , bua, dadi and taiji apply first then I will apply.."

"Beta but we have to see the arrangements"

"I am here ,veer (her cousin few  months older than her), avni di and aarav jiju is here and my friends are also here.. we will see the  arrangements  and it will take only 1 hour for your mehndi to get dry..