•11. KIDNAPPED

Target is 34k views!!
Please do complete it as i am feeling really demotivated, and do checkout my Instagram  .
And the chapter is not edited so bare the mistakes.

I am sitting in my office , it's already so late almost 8 pm and i am stuck between these files which i have to evaluate today as I could not do it yesterday due to you all know why!

I couldn't sleep all night after roka ceremony and now i am having a terrible headache.

I ordered a coffee for me , i am a chai person but i have not had anything since morning so i will not drink tea.

After some time , a peon came with the coffee , he was so weird , i have never seen him before in office and as only few people were there in office, i was feeling very uncomfortable by seeing him.

But anyways i took the coffee and drink it. But it only worsened my headache.

I was leaving just then i checked my watch which shows exactly 9 pm.

I left a deep sigh as i got into the elevator and when it started moving, i started feeling nauseous and my head started spinning.

I just want to get home as fast as i can. But before i could able to take taxi , i fainted....

Just when a person came out of his car and started walking towards her , " see, i fulfilled my promise, i came to took my bride" he smirked and caressed her cheeks.

He carried her in bridal style and placed her on the passenger seat of the car and drove away.

...........................

At home

" why she is not here, it's already 11 pm, she did texted me that she will be late but it's too late and i also called at her office and they said that she left near 9 pm" Maahir said to Kiara while roaming around in the living room dialing every possible number from he could get her information.

" please, don't stress yourself, everything will be fine, we have informed the police already, we will get her information soon" Kiara comforted Maahir while rubbing his back .

Just when she got a call from Viaansh.

" hello, kiara, is everything alright, i am calling shreya from past half hour and she is not answering my phone calls or texts. Where is she, give her the phone"

" Viaansh, actually" she stopped and looked at maahir to get the approval so that she can tell viaansh about shreya.

"Shreya is not at home, she is not answering our calls or texts either and when Maahir called her office, they said that she left office 2 hours ago"

" WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I AM COMING RIGHT NOW " he screamed and without listening to anything left his home to reach his private airport.

" I want her in front of my eyes in next 24 hours or i will sign your all's resignation letters myself". He said to his team on call.