•14. FIRST DATE

Target- 200 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS.

PLEASE DON'T SPAM EMOJIS OR SAME COMMENT.

AND DO COMMENT BETWEEN THE LINES, I APPRECIATE IT A ALOT.

ENJOY!!!

Last week was full of chaos whether it was my Roka ceremony and that stalker kidnapping me, both the things are going to be with me until I die

Last week was full of chaos whether it was my Roka ceremony and that stalker kidnapping me, both the things are going to be with me until I die. The only difference is that one is my happy memory and another one is haunting.

I may said to Mr. Rajvansh that i will forget all these things but it's not the whole truth, i will try to forget but it's very difficult .

Everyday I look at that scar on my wrist , and i starts feeling uneasy, when i go home from office, it feels that i am going to be kidnapped again.

letting go is not easy, not for me at least, but i will try my the best to be happy, i don't want to spend my life thinking about it only.

.............

Me and my friends were leaving office, I was on my phone  seeing where our cab is, just when diya pocked her finger on my shoulder.

"oye, dekh jiju"( see, jiju)

"kiske jiju?"( whose jiju?)

"humare jiju, tere hone wale pati"( our jiju, your soon to be husband)

"kyaa?"( what??)

That word ' husband' was enough for me to get goosebumps and after knowing he is here it only added fuel to the fire.

And there , he was, standing in his glory, looking devilishly handsome , coat hanging on his arm , shirt half folded showing his breathtaking veiny arms, looking at me adoringly with those black eyes, made my face red .

" jaa, ruk kyu gayi, tere hi hone wale pati hai" vedika said and both busted into laughter.
( go, why did you stopped? It's your going to be husband only)

" haan, toh jaa rahi hun"( yeah, yeah! I am going"