23. ENGAGEMENT

Enjoy reading!!
As their wedding festivities are starting do vote and comment whole heartedly.
Do complete the target if you want next update.
Target- 500+ votes and 50+ comments.

          तू ही हकीकत ख्वाब तू, दरिया तू ही प्यास तू              तू ही दिल की बेकरारी, तू सुकूं तू सुकूं   जाऊ मैं अब्ब जब जिस जगह, पाऊं मैं तुझको उस जगह                 साथ होके न हो तू है रूबरू रुबुरू              तू हमसफ़र तू हमकदम तू हमनवा मेर...

तू ही दिल की बेकरारी, तू सुकूं तू सुकूं
जाऊ मैं अब्ब जब जिस जगह, पाऊं मैं तुझको उस जगह
साथ होके न हो तू है रूबरू रुबुरू
तू हमसफ़र तू हमकदम तू हमनवा मेरा

Last days have been so life changing. I know this would happen at some point of life but I had no idea that it would be this soon.

Tomorrow is my engagement and now I am sitting in the haul and getting my henna done.

I was getting flashbacks of the past few days.When i was celebrated my birthday in italy and his sudden confession to me

I don't know when he fell in love with me so hard. I didn't even do anything which can make him fall in love with me, nor that I am beautiful or treated him well.

I was in dilemma after listening to him, it's not that he is a bad or i don't want him as my life partner, or i don't like him.

I really really like him but i don't love him , not now it's way too early for me, i said it back as i didn't wanted to hurt his feelings.

I can't be so bad to him. I know he will get hurt after knowing that i lied to him, but he won't be able to find it.

The way he confessed filled my eyes with tears , how can someone love me that much?

I couldn't say no to him for the marriage, i really want to marry him and fill his life with the happiness, love and care which he deserves from a partner.

Marrying him would be the best decision of my life.

I am happy that this is happening. Our Marriage. But i am nervous too ,how will i handle these things?

When we declared our decision to get married to our family , they were shocked especially my father and brother when they saw the ring on my hand.

They couldn't believe the girl who used to ignore marriage is finally getting married .

Mom , dadi and bhabhi were happy and emotional that the time has finally come to send me off.

Fab will be going with me to his house, i can't leave him alone, he won't be able to live and i couldn't risk his health.

We got a surprise on my birthday, that rakshit and diya were dating from 5 months and have decided to get engaged as well but their wedding won't take place with ours.