8. MARRIAGE ??

Guys I am setting target which you have to complete if you want next chapter -  80 votes and at least 10 comments. enjoy the chapter!!!

 enjoy the chapter!!!

Everyone settled down in the living room upon their arrival  from the airport

Everyone settled down in the living room upon their arrival  from the airport .

" Sabhi thoda araam karlo dinner ke baad  mujhe kuch baat karni  hai ".(Everyone, take some rest. I want to talk to everyone after dinner)," Dada ji announced before heading to his room, giving Viaansh a tired smile.

Hesitantly, all the other family members retired to their respective rooms..

Viaansh was about to stand when Viraj and Aakriti intervened. "Kaha jaarahe ho bhai? Humari hone wali Bhabhi se baat karne?" (Where are you going, brother? To talk to our to-be sister-in-law?) Aakriti said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Kon Bhabhi, kiski Bhabhi? (Which sister-in-law? Whose sister-in-law?)" Viaansh responded sternly.

"Of course, apki hone wali wife ya fir girlfriend humari Bhabhi hi lagengi na," Aakriti said, giving me a sarcastic smile. (Your to-be wife or girlfriend will be our sister-in-law, right?)

"Koi Bhabhi nahi hai tumhari  (no one is your sister-in-law), and don't you dare assume someone to be my wife or girlfriend, you get that?" he retorted.

" app thake nahi ho kya , jao rest karlo kyunki dinner ke baad apki class lagne wali hai "(Aren't you tired? Go and rest because, after dinner, you'll hear it.) They declared in unison and left after giggling.