•18. MERA GULAAB

TARGET - 400 votes and 40 comments.
"Ek button hi toh dabaana hai🥺"

Enjoy Reading!

                   मैं, मेरा दिल और तुम हो यहाँ                   फिर क्यूँ हो पलकें झुकाए वहाँ?                    तुम सा हसीं पहले देखा नहीं                    तुम इससे पहले थे जाने कहाँ                    जीने लगा हूँ पहले से ज़्यादा            ...

फिर क्यूँ हो पलकें झुकाए वहाँ?
तुम सा हसीं पहले देखा नहीं
तुम इससे पहले थे जाने कहाँ
जीने लगा हूँ पहले से ज़्यादा
पहले से ज़्यादा तुम पे मरने लगा
         ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽

I was upset, a lot upset because she called me that, but it's not her fault, our relationship is not that long and strong that she will start recognising my voice .

But i am worried for one more thing , maybe i will have to go to london, due to that fucker vikrant chauhan, his business partner is searching for him and now it's getting out of hand for my assistant to handle him, so maybe i will have to go there.

Now, Coming to the  food she made, it  was fabulous, my favourite food was made by my favourite.

I couldn't able to compliment her in front of all, but i wanted to when we would have been alone but that viraj didn't let that happen.

When she came down in that fucking outfit of hers, looking like a delicate rose, her cherry red lips , i just wanted to put my hand around her waist and kiss her senselessly until her lipstick is all over my mouth.

She came and standed beside me during pooja, i felt so overwhelmed after seeing her red cheeks due to our proximity .

Now, she is upstairs with fab, i love how much she cares for him and fab loves her too i have seen in his eyes ,how much he adores her, i feel you fab, your father is in same state right now!

I didn't knew i would become a father without even doing anything!

I would literally kill those persons who are bursting crackers this loudly.

I reached upto her room and saw the door already opened.

When i entered the room and was looking for her, just when i saw her at a corner of her bed, she was sitting on the floor , fab was in her arms , her eyes were closed .