•17. DIWALI CELEBRATION

Thankyou so much everyone for 100k on story! I love you all.
Please don't tell me to update fast, i told you my exams are going on, please don't force me.but if you all will vote and comment , i may give you double updates.it's just a click, please vote on the chapters.

TARGET- 400Votes and 30 Comments.
Enjoy reading!!

Today's is Diwali, Bhabhi's parents, my in-laws are going to come today to our house to celebrate diwali

Whole house is decorated with lights, flowers and lamps , i am all sitting in a simple kurti and making Rangoli at the entrance.

Fab is near me, sitting beside me, watching carefully what i am doing.

When i was small, me and avni di used to make rangoli at our home town, after she got married and we got shifted here, the work has passed on to me.

It's tiring but i love it, colours give me peace.

Yesterday , my whole day was spent on shopping itself. My body was hurting so badly, and on top of that , that truth or dare thing.

I swear, when i answered the call, i was not in that state of mind to recognise anyone or anything.

I know i did wrong, he may not say to me that he has felt bad but i know it, anyone would have felt bad , even me.

Huhhh.. Rangoli is done finally.

"Mummy, rangoli is done, now can i go and change my clothes."

She came and smiled, "Rangoli is fantastic, go change your clothes, until i will make tea for you."

It's already 9AM , they can come anytime, they called in morning and informed us about their departure.

I have messaged aakriti and she said that they are going to reach in 20 minutes.

I freshened up really fast, and got ready.

It's simple and subtle, just the way i like it

It's simple and subtle, just the way i like it. I like wearing white, it gives me peace and i feel calm wearing white colour.

I came downstairs and saw my family waiting for me in the living room, when i entered.