•1 MEET OUR COUPLE

HI GUYS IT'S MY FIRST STORY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

"Shreyaa wake up" Nidhi Shreya's mother screamed.

"I am already awake after all it is my only brothers wedding "she said ,walking down the stairs wearing a  simple Kurti . they were all  set to fly to jodhpur for her brother's wedding .she hugged her  Dadi(grandmother) and sat at the dining table .

she hugged her  Dadi(grandmother) and sat at the dining table

"yeah, yeah we know otherwise you wake up"-

she cuts her mother off  "mummy please it's only because my holidays are going on and they will end soon as wedding is over ,as i have to join the company immediately after it".

"By the way where is our dulhe raja(groom)".

"must be with his first wife"

"who?" Said dadii

"his phone she giggled . "only to earn a smack from his brother mahir .

"bhaiii (bro)Yaar what!!? did i say something wrong?...anyway ,leave it i am not going to tease you now .we all want to spend time with you before leaving... once you  get married you utmost priority will be Kiara bhabhii (sister-in-law)" she said in a serious tone.

"what kiddo""what are you saying? That is not true "he said

"no bhai but we want it to be true she should be your  priority from now on " she said with a smile and hugged her brother with tears of happiness

she is very mature and know what is right and wrong, all her family members thought  with a proud smile.

(they all sit to eat breakfast)

'now ,we should leave for the airport "her father Vijay said after 15 minutes.

"yes papa to bring my lovely bhabhii, our Mahir's bride ,I am SOOO exicteddd" she said ,making him blush.

they were in the car when her two bffs vedika and diya called her.

"yes guys wassup?"

"Bindass" (cool)they said in unison.