•9. PROPOSAL

TARGET - 120 votes and 20 comments. Do follow me on Wattpad for update notifications and on Instagram for spoilers. Feel free to share your reviews with me.

ENJOY!!!!!

I'm 8 months later

I'm
8 months later....

Date : 7 October

It has been exactly 8 months since I last saw her—the light of my life. I know how I have spent these days without seeing or being around her.

I want her all for myself, always near me. Oh god, I miss her so much. It feels like a part of me is with her, and something is always missing.

Yes, she took away my peace and my whole heart. I can't blame her as I happily handed it to her.

"But now, I want this to end. I want this emptiness to end and spend my whole life loving her, making her happy, and being each other's home. Soon, this wait will be over. I am coming to get you, my love," Viaansh thought, seeing the date mentioned on the documents he was signing.

................

At Goyal Mansion

"Kya hua, mummy? App sab yahan aise achanak , sab theek haina?" Shreya asked as she entered the living room after learning that her parents had suddenly come from her hometown

"Kya hua, mummy? App sab yahan aise achanak , sab theek haina?" Shreya asked as she entered the living room after learning that her parents had suddenly come from her hometown. (What happened, Mom? You both are here out of the blue. Is everything alright?)

"Actually..." her mother hesitated.

"You all are worrying me. Please tell me quickly," she panicked.

"Fine, don't tell me. Dadi, app to bataoge," she said to her grandmother after receiving silence from her parents. (Dadi, will you tell me?)

"Beta, vo... tumhare liye ek shaadi ka rishta aya hai ," her mother revealed. (Dear, we've received a marriage proposal for you.)

"K-kyaa?" she stuttered, stunned by what she heard. (W-What?)

"But Dadi, she just turned twenty-three, itni jaldi kya hai?" Maahir interrupted her. (What's the rush?)

"See, we are not telling her to get married today. It's just that the boy is nice and well-settled. The family is nice and moreover, you know-'"