Chapter XVIII: Seperated

I can't take it
I'm going insane bby

Seen at 2:47 PM

Plz? Ur mom doesn't have 2 know
I need to see u

Seen at 3:00 PM

Can u at least txt back??

Seen at 3:29 PM

Fine
Chi-Chi can get pissed at me all she wants, but I'm coming over.

Seen at 3:51 PM

No don't please
I can't deal with anymore arguing

But this is ridiculous 'Ten
Ur upset and it's not good for the pup,
plz let me come over to make it better

Please just leave it be for now
I don't want to make mom
mad again

She can't keep us separated 4ever
We r mates.

Seen at 4:10 PM

Goten?

Seen at 4:15 PM

U know I hate when u ignore me
Let me come over omega

Seen at 4:23 PM

I'm coming over

Before Goten could even type his message, Trunks appeared at the foot of his bed. The omega was shocked upon seeing his mate's appearance. Sunken eyes, cracked lips, disheveled hair, and skin that had lost it's tan was terrifying, a picture he'd never want to see again. "Trunks," the younger sighed, "please leave. You'll only make things worse."

Trunks visibly winced. A spark of hurt ran through the bond he shared with Goten. He tapped his fingers on the side of his leg. "No, I'm not leaving. I physically can't. I know it's only been two days, but it's been two days of fuckin' hell for me. I can't sleep, can't eat, can't even train right without you." He confidently sat beside his boyfriend. "I need you, omega."

Goten's bottom lip wobbled. He let out a soft sob, burying his face in his hands. Everything was wrong. He shouldn't have to tell his mate to leave, because by Beerus he wanted him to stay. He wanted to hug him and cry into the crook of his neck like a baby. It physically hurt the omega to be apart from the Alpha. Alas, the fear of angering Chi-Chi seemed to be stronger than love. "C-Can't be he-here," he hyperventilated, "M-Mom will—"

"I don't give a damn." Trunks interrupted. He scooped the omega up and positioned him on his lap. "Not anymore. I respect your mother but she will not keep us separated. I won't do it."

Goten continued to cry. He wrapped his arms around Trunks' neck and obnoxiously rubbed his cheek against the Alpha's scent gland. He whimpered as he tried to find comfort in his mate. "Feel a-anxious, Alpha." He whispered.

Trunks automatically released a deep rumble from his chest. "I know, I've felt it in our bond for the past 48 hours baby. Just relax, take a breath. Keep scenting me if you need to. I'm just worried all this stress will affect the pup."

Goten sniffled. He placed a hand on his stomach, disliking the small pooch he had grown. He inhaled Trunks' scent before saying, "I want to get r-rid of it."