(Not Edited) How I was speechless

I woke up, and I walked into the shower. My mind went back to these past few weeks after I woke up. Nathan has never stopped treating me like a queen. I have been back to work, and I'm so happy it feels like I'm going to wake up and be beside David, and this beautiful dream turns into a nightmare.

I wrapped a towel around myself, and I stepped out. I saw Nathan standing in his regular clothes, a pair of black jeans and a grey tank-top with a blue check shirt. I smiled at him before kissing him.

"You look good," I told him, and he raised an eyebrow. "Fine, you look fabulous."

"Well, thank you," He said, kissing me again. "I've got a surprise planned now; get dressed."

I frowned, confused, but I walked into my closet. I took out a pair of skinny black jeans. I pulled on underwear, and I put on the jeans. I looked for a top to wear.

I found a pink lace tank top, I put it on, and I pair it with a sheer white top. I'm I hear the door open, and I turned to see Nathan. He was smiling at me.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Nope, it's a surprise," He told me, and I smiled, kissing him.

I sat down at the dressing table before braiding my hair to the side, and I started on my make-up. I put on light powder and simple eye makeup with peach lipstick.

"Ready?" Nathan asked from the bed, and I stood up, nodding.

We made our way downstairs, and Nathan's BMW was sitting there but no sign of Bradley.

"Come on, let's get going," He said, and I got on the passenger side.

"So I don't get to know where we're going," I said, and Nathan smiled.

"That's right," He told me, and I rested my head against his arm as he drove through the busy street.

We chatted about work, and I told him a story about my mother's muffins, how amazing they were.

"You'll need to make me some," he told me

I nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I've not made them in years."

We drove for a while. I loved the smell of the air.

"Close your eyes," Nathan told me, and I rolled them before doing it.

"Can I open them now?" I asked as he helped me out of the car.

"Nope," he said, and a followed him holding on to him for dear life.

"Now you can," he said, and I opened them, and tears came to my eyes.

"I love you so much," I said, hugging him, and I kissed him.

I looked back at the picnic just like the one I had all those years ago with my parents. It was perfect down to the last grain of sand.

"You want to come and eat?" Nathan asked, and I nodded with a huge smile on my face as I sat down on the blanket.

I looked over at Nathan, and I couldn't stop grinning as I looked at everything in front of me. The sea air filled me, and I stared at the sea.

I turned back to Nathan, and I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, Nathan, this is perfect," I told him, and he kissed my hand before holding it. I have never had something so romantic.

Nathan handed me a glass of champagne and chocolate-coated strawberries. We chatted, and I leaned against his chest as we watched the sunset.

"I love you so much," Nathan told me before gulping, and I looked up at him.

"You mean the world to me, and as I watched you lay in that hospital bed, it was killing me, and I knew that I never wanted to be without you again. You are the only person I could see myself be with, and if you would do me the greatest pleasure," He said, sitting up, and I turned to face him with a massive smile on my face, and my heart raced.

"Will you marry me, Grace?" He asked, taking out the most beautiful ring I had ever seen, and I nodded as the tear fell. I couldn't speak; I was speechless.

I sobbed. "Of course I will."

He smiled with a bright smile as he pulled me to him for a kiss. He slid on the beautiful ring, and it fit like a glove.

"I can believe I'm getting married to you" I smiled as I hugged him. "I love you so much."

"I can't believe I'm marrying you," he said, "I'm going to love you for the rest of your life."

"We need to tell your mum," I told him as the tears of joy final stopped. He nodded.

"We'll tell her tomorrow, but tonight let's enjoy it for us," he said, and I smiled, kissing him.

"We're getting married!" I told him with joy and glee.

After we had finished with the champagne and strawberries, we drove home and got into the house.

I pulled on Nathan shirt, and I kissed him. I was so happy that I couldn't believe it.

"I'm so happy right now," I told him, and he smiled, kissing me, and I walked backwards into the bedroom.

"I'm never letting you go now," he said, and I smiled.

"Well, I'm yours," I told him as I pulled off his shirt, and he pulled my tops over my head. I have never felt more love for anyone in the whole time I've been on the planet than I do for Nathan.