PROLOGUE

The Story of Lee Siblings

Lee/ Min Yoongi is the eldest sibling among them, his father left him and his mother when he was only 6 months old giving a reason that he can't handle the weight of being a father. His mother didn't loose hope and raised him alone, his mother is a strong woman and he loves her alot. When he turned 5, that's when his mother started seeing a guy and fell in love with him. That man also had a similar case, his wife had left him with a 2 months old son. They found comfort in each other and soon they got married with their children being the happiest as they got the love of a Mother as well of a father. The other sons name was Lee Jihoon. Jihoon was a typical shy person and so was Min Yoongi. But that didn't stop them as they found love in Music, at a very young age Yoongi and Jihoon learned to play Guitar. As they were growing old their love for music also started growing. When Yoongi was 8 and Jihoon was 5, their mom announced that she was pregnant with a boy. Yoongi and Jihoon were happy to say the least. After 9 months she gave birth to a healthy child and named him Lee Seokmin meaning he his their precious gem. Yoongi and Jihoon loved him alot and were very fond of him. As Seokmin started growing up they realised that he has a beautiful voice and they had enrolled him in Singing class. The family was very happy. After some years their mother again announced that she was pregnant with another baby and this time again it was a boy. The three siblings were a little disappointed as they wanted a little sister but that didn't stop them from congratulating their parents and wishing a healthy delivery to their mother.

After Nine months their mother gave birth to a healthy boy and they decided to name him Lee Chan. Chan was a one healthy baby. He never got majorly sick nor was throwing tantrums as his older brother Seokmin use to throw. Chan was very intrigued in Dancing, he used to follow the steps he would see in TV and would copy them. His passion for Dance grew as he started growing up.  The siblings were very fond of each other and loved each other alot. No one could separate them. Yoongi despite looking cold and distant from the outside, he had a soft spot for his siblings and would do anything and everything for them. He and Jihoon never showed their love through physical touch or words but with their actions. Seokmin was a person who loved skin ship and would express his love through words.  Chan was also like Seokmin but he was not too much fond of skin ship just like his older brothers. Their way of showing love was different and their parents were very proud of them as they had realised that they indeed did a great job raising them.

One fine day the Family decided to have a family day with their Uncle and Aunt and their son included as well. They had decided to go to an Amusement park and enjoy their trip like any other family does. What better way to spend the Summer day by going to an Amusement park, right? The Family had reached the Amusement park and there were many other families spending their time with each other, some were going through and about the rides, some were taking a stroll around the park, each person enjoying it in their own way. The Lee family decided to buy the tickets and start their fun day without wasting any other second. Yoongi, Jihoon Minho and Chan had sparkles in their eyes seeing the various rides and games. They loved the escatic feeling it gave in their chest. But on the other hand Seokmin was not that excited seeing the big rides, yes you guessed it right.... Lee Seokmin was scared of heights and was terrified seeing those gigantic Ferris wheel and Rollercoasters. But his siblings were having none of it as they were practically dragging the poor boy to the Rollercoaster saying things like, chill Seokmin ah nothing will happen we are with you, Chan even proposed to held his hand and to comfort him more he gave a kiss on his cheeks knowing that his Seokie hyung loves getting kisses from his siblings, yes Seokmin was Chan's favourite hyung. So after a long coaxing session Seokmin finally decided to go on the ride to please his siblings. After the ride was over Seokmin was feeling dizzy and was feeling like vomiting but thank the lord he didn't vomit but felt a bit dizzy nonethelesss, they decided to rest in the cafeteria for the meantime and they ordered some snacks as they were feeling hungry.  After some resting and chatting they resumed with their fun. Yoongi, Jihoon, Chan and Minho their cousin started going on the other rides and were enjoying themselves( Yoongi was in-charge of them), while the parents and Seokmin planned to have a walk in the nearby garden( the garden was in the Amusement park itself). As they were making their way to the garden Seokmins eyes caught the cotton candy stall and he was Begging his father to buy him some. His dad told the others to go ahead while he buys Seokmin a cotton candy, he held Seokmins hand and they made their way to the store. There was a huge crowd surrounding the stall as many children were whining to their parents to buy them a cotton candy. Mr Lee held Seokmins hand tight as he was afraid he might loose his son in the midst of the crowd. They eventually got through the crowd and ordered two cotton candy floss, when it was time to pay for it Mr.Lee left Seokmins hand and payed the owner not realising that Seokmin had already wandered off somewhere around the park. Mr.Lee made his way to his family and they noticed that Seokmin was not with him, so they asked Mr.Lee the whereabouts of Seokmin and that's when he realised that his son was not with him, they started to panic and asked the other people if they had seen their son anywhere around the park. The siblings who were enjoying the rides and games were making their way to their parents laughing and playing around with each other. When they were near them they noticed that their parents had worry etched on their face, Yoongi made his way to them and asked what happened and where is Seokmin as he noticed that his 2nd younger brother wasn't with them.  The parents told them the whole story of how they lost Seokmin and the Siblings were shocked to the core to hear that their beloved brother was lost. They decided not to lose hope and went separate ways to find him, Yoongi and Jihoon went outside the park while Minho and Chan decided to look inside the park. But to their hard luck Seokmin was no where to be found. It was now late in the evening that they decided to go to police station and file a complain about the loss of their child.