13

It was the day of project submission. Everyone had gathered in the university's hall, they had to submit their project in there and also present it in front of everybody. The dream team excluding Soonyoung and Seokmin, the pretzels excluding Seungkwan and the Bangtan team were all present there waiting for some of their friends to arrive. The Booseoksoon trio were at the gate going through their project just to make sure that everything is right and there are no mistakes in it. Seungkwan was visibly feeling nervous as hell, not because of the project that he has to present infront of whole crowd but because of peoples reaction once they find out that he had partnered with the Kwon Soonyoung his sworn enemy in their eyes but his bestfriend behind the doors. Seokmin and Soonyoung both could feel the nervousness radiating from him so they decided to calm him down.

"Kwan ah, why are you feeling nervous? Its not like i am going to stop being your friend if they say anything about our friendship"

"Hyung I am just concerned about Jeonghan hyung and Joshua hyung, they won't like it one bit. Already Hao hyung and Wonu hyung have angered them by being partners with the dream team. They are in assumption that I am partnered with Seokmin hyung and Jungwoo my other friend but Jungwoo had already made up his mind to partner with Doyoung hyung and Jaehyun hyung"

"Don't think about them so much Kwanie, it doesn't concern them that who you're friends with. And if they try to cut ties with you as well, then who cares you have us, we are your best friends and nothing would change that". - Seokmin

"Seok is right Kwan, I still don't understand what is their problem with us. Like I know that they are having a beef with Cheol hyung but that doesn't mean that they can control us on who to be friends with and who to not"

"I had thought that Joshua hyung would be nice and treat everyone nicely, but i don't like how they are treating Minghao. They are acting as if they weren't good friends with him from the start". frowned Seokmin

"Aye does our Seokmin here is having crush on Minghao?, asked Seungkwan teasingly.

"Aish shut up Kwanie, Its nothing like that. Its just that I have a soft spot for him. He is just so cute when he is struggling with some Korean words and he really an amazing person. You'd want to be friends with him just because of his incredible personality"(Same Seokmin same, even i need a friend like Hao in my life).

"Oooo Seokmin going soft and all for his favourite person is new sight for me" - Soonyoung

"Soonie you and Kwanie are also my favourite people, I am really surprised by the fact that we clicked as soon as we met here. I am really glad to have friends like you or else I don't know how would I survive in this new town".

"Aish this hyung making us emotional early morning. Come on lets go or else we would be late.

"Ok ok lets go and make an surprise entry"- Soonyoung

They soon left and started making their way towards where everyone are anticipatingly waiting for the project presentation to start already. They arrived there and made their way inside the hall one by one. Soonyoung entered first, followed by Seokmin and lastly Seungkwan was just waiting at the entrance not wanting to go inside.