27

*AT THE ARCADE*

Leeknow and his friends were having the time of their life playing Bowling and plenty of other games that were present there.

There was also a Karaoke room present there.

They have planned to visit it after they are done with the bowling.

Bangchan, Changbin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin were Leeknow's friends.

Hyunjin couldn't join them because he had to leave early. His mom needed his help with something.

Soon they were done playing the bowling game with Leeknow's team winning.

Leeknow had Seungmin and Felix on his team.

They were moving to the Karaoke room.

Karaoke was Leeknow's favourite as he used to sing his heart out with his siblings since they were young.

The Lee family was talented. Music runs in their blood.

Yoongi and Jihoon both loved producing music, and also loved to Rap and sing as well. Seokmin had an amazing voice amongst them, he loved to sing. Leeknow and Chan were into Dancing but they loved to sing as well.

So in short the family was full of talents.

They all reached the Karaoke and went inside.

Bangchan suddenly received a call. He excused himself and went outside to receive it.

Changbin and Han had gone to the other side to get their passes for the Karaoke.

Felix and Seungmin decided to go out and bring snacks so that they could munch on them.

Jeongin excused himself to use the washroom.

Now it was only Leeknow in the room and he had not yet noticed it since he was busy looking at the equipments in the room.

Leeknow looked up from the thing he was holding. He was confused as to how it works so he needed help from someone.

When he looked up he didn't see anyone present there.

His heart became heavy as to find him all alone in an empty room.

He cursed himself for not paying attention to his surroundings and now he doesn't even know where his friends have disappeared to.

He tried going out of the room but when he clicked on the handle he realised it is locked.

Now he got more worried as there is no other way of going out.

The room was a little small and he started sweating all of a sudden even though the AC present in the room was on full speed.

The phobia of being alone came when his parents left the world leaving him here alone.

He was very young when their parents died in an unfortunate accident.

Yoongi and others were there for him when he felt suffocating in his own bedroom feeling alone and left out.

He was now feeling scared, he started hyperventilating.

Tears started flowing from his eyes. Pleading for someone to come from that door.

There was a long line for the snacks as only one counter was open.

So Seungmin and Felix had no choice but to wait in that line.

Jeongin had texted in their group chat that he has to leave because there came an emergency at his house.

Leeknow was now crying hard. He just wanted someone by his side.