6

*Still the previous day

Both Seokmin and Heeseung had got up from the oh so needed rest and started unpacking all of their stuffs in their own bedroom. Their apartment was big and had 2 bedrooms that'll be used by the both of them. Soon they were done with all the unpacking  stuff and looked out to see that is was already late in the evening, Seokmin decided to re-heat the food their mother had packed for them and have it for their dinner as he was in no mood for a take-out and besides their mother's food would be wasted and he didn't want that. Heeseung was busy playing on his phone as he didn't have anything to do to pass time. He wanted to go and look around his new neighborhood but he for sure knew that his hyung won't let him go out this late in evening. He didn't want to go against his brother and decided to go tomorrow after school, he might even make friends at school and go with them. Seokmin was done with re-heating the food and called for Heeseung to join him at the dinner table. 

"Seunggie, come here the dinners ready."

"Ne hyung, coming"

"Listen Seunggie now like a good boy finish the dinner and then go to sleep, tomorrow we have to get up early, you have to go school and I have to go to university, understood??"

"Yes Hyung, I understood don't worry I'll go to bed early and wake up early. I am very much excited to go to school and meet new people."

"Ok ok my jovious little dongsaengie, now come on start eating your dinner or else it'll get cold."

"Yeah yeah"

Silence soon engulfed the room and there were only chewing noises coming from both boys that are peacefully having their dinner

Silence soon engulfed the room and there were only chewing noises coming from both boys that are peacefully having their dinner. Soon they both were done with their dinner and Heeseung volunteered to do the dishes while Seokmin was cleaning up the dinner table incase if anything spilled over it. Both boys sat in the hall with a comfortable silence engulfing them. Soon it was broken by the older male.

"Seunggie listen to me carefully, I know you are excited to go to your new school, make new friends, be in a new environment etc BUT please don't get into any trouble with the students or the teachers there, i don't want to hear any complaints from your school till you pass out and join the Uni, got it?"

"Hyung hyung you worry too much about me just relax broo, i am capable of taking care of myself"

"Yes yes, the complaints that would come from your old school back there says otherwise", Seokmin narrowed his eyes at him.

"Hehe hyung, you know those kids in that were total jackass and the teachers also were no less they had their partiality game strong. I just hope in this new school the teachers would be nice and friendly"

"Don't worry about it and also one more thing, keep your friend circle small. Always remember Quality over Quantity,ok?"

"Yes Hyung I know, you have mentioned this hundred times now", He groaned.