15 - 1

Hey guys in this chapter there will be some flashbacks and it is in italics.

It was the weekend, and Seokmin and Heeseung were lazily sleeping in their respective rooms and just then alarm blared in one of the rooms. The boy groaned and turned off the voice that was annoyingly blaring in his ears. Soon after what felt like eternity the boy got up and checked the time, it was just 8am in the morning but soon his eyes widen in realization that he and Heeseung were invited to the Lee's household to spend their weekend. He didn't know in what way they would be celebrating it but nevertheless he had to be there at 10am sharp so he decided to shower first than check on his brother if he had gotten up or no. He quickly went in the washroom had a shower, brush his teeth and came out looking fresh as ever.

Lee Dokyeom one chance is all i am asking🛐🛐

He changed into his casual clothes, yes he had a separate batches of clothes, Casual, for Uni and some for party if he ever decided to go any. He then looked into mirror once and went out towards Heeseung's room to wake him up. He slowly went in and looked at Heeseung who was sleeping peacefully in the bed. He went towards and started shaking him up to wake him up.

"Yah Seungie get up now its 8:30am already, you have to get up and pack your belongings for us to stay at Yoongi hyungs home"

Hearing this Heeseung groaned but compiled and got up to take a shower.

"Oh you got up, good, now quickly take a shower andget ready, meanwhile i'll prepare some breakfast for us both"

"Ne hyung"

Seokmin went towards his kitchen and started preparing breakfast for both of them. After about half n hour the breakfast was ready and he placed it on the table. Seokmin saw Heeseung freshly showered and making his way towards the dining table. Soon they both started digging in their breakfast. He had prepared simple breakfast, "stack of pancakes with maple syrup drizzled on it".

Shortly they were done having their breakfast and proceeded with taking their belongings and made their way towards the Lee Household

Shortly they were done having their breakfast and proceeded with taking their belongings and made their way towards the Lee Household. They started walking in the direction which Chan had told Seokmin the other day.