16

Love Trope:- Best Friends to Lovers

It was the next day that the Lee Siblings were ready to start their day. The weekend was over and finally they had reunited with their long lost brother Seokmin. Seokmin and Heeseung both were going to shift into the Lee Household from today after their lectures end. They were really excited to share this news with their friends especially Yoongi. Yoongi was over the cloud, he couldn't contain his excitement. Jimin and Jungkook were the only people who knew about the reunion as they were present with them the moment it happened, so he was excited to tell his other friends and also he wanted to thank Jun and Minghao for suggesting this idea. Yoongi, Seokmin and Heeseung had gotten up early and went to their apartment to bring Seokmin's and Heeseung's stuff they'll be needing for today's class and also some clothes for them to wear. Now all the Lee siblings and Hoseok were all ready and went near Yoongi's car and headed towards their destination. Soon they reached their University but they first went to drop Heeseung at his high school which was just opposite side of their University. Seokmin along with Yoongi, Jihoon, Chan, Leeknow and Hoseok entered their campus. They all saw their respective friend circle waiting for them at their usual place. All of them were shocked to see Seokmin with the Lee siblings, they assumed that he has remembered them and finally reunited with his lost siblings. But they didn't want to get their hopes high incase if that wasn't the case they are entering together. By now everyone in their campus knew about Seokmin being the lost brother of their sibling gang as the news had spread like a fire. Seungkwan and Soonyoung approached Seokmin engulfing him in a bone crashing hug. They started asking him how was his weekend and did he enjoyed or no. Seokmin answered them by saying that it was the best weekend he got to spend in his entire life, and he also dropped the most awaited news that he has reunited with his long lost brothers, his Yoonie hyungie, Hoonie hyungie, Leeknow and Channie. Till then everyone had gathered around them and they all heard Seokmin and the excitement he had in his voice while telling the news. They were really happy for them as they finally were together, the most happy and excited were Yoongi's gang as they from the start had seen how depressed Yoongi would become whenever something related to Seokmin was mentioned, so they were the most happy for him. Everyone congratulated them and told them they want to see their bond to become the strongest bond.  Jihoon's friends also came and congratulated him for reuniting with his brother.

Yoongi saw Jun and Minghao standing there with fond look seeing everyone hugging and congratulating the siblings. He made his way towards them and brought them both into an hug, which shocked the both at first but they eventually hugged him back still processing it. Yoongi told them,
"Thankyou for suggesting that idea, if not for that I don't know how many would i have to wait for Seokmin to remember us"

"No need to thank us Hyung nim, we are glad that we could be able to help" - Minghao

"Ahh no need to be so formal with me, you can just call me hyung and once again thankyou"

"Ok hyung, but please stop thanking us. You are making us flustered" - Jun

Yoongi just laughed at that and went towards his siblings and gave each and everyone a hug saying that they'll meet at this exact place while going home.
Soon the bell rang and everyone started making their way towards their respective classes. The BSS trio had classes on the same floor so they went together. The Bangtan gang also headed together to their classes. Jun and Minghao also had their classes on the same floor but on the floor below the BSS trio, they also headed together. As they were making their way towards their classes, Jun was suddenly acting weird. Minghao noticed how he was looking here and there but not towards Minghao. Minghao was asking him some questions but he would only respond with one word while looking at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing he has ever seen. Minghao had enough of his attitude and confronted Jun.