21

It was the day where Seungkwan and Vernon had to submit their project and present it in front of the whole class. As they were of same age they had two of the classes in common despite having different majors. As they both are 98 liners the other 98 liners were in this class as well. Leeknow, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Jungwoo, Juyeon, Kevin, Sakura, Dahyun and etc were also present in this and they also have to present their project today.

The professor came into their class and greeted them a good morning and assigned them the numbers of in which order they have to come forward and present their project.

First to come was Sakura and the last three were Leeknow, Seungkwan and Vernon respectively.

Sakura came forward and presented her project. Her topic was the love one has for their friends. Her friend group consisted of four other girls, including her the small group of Five adored each other alot.

She presented their photos from the recent trip they had been to and shared all the memories they all had created whilst being with each other.

She concluded her topic by saying a quote

“We weren’t sisters by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters by heart.”

Everyone clapped for her as it was very heartfelt.

Next was Hongjoong, he had presented his project with the topic of love that people have for their parents.

Next to come was Kevin, he presented his project with the topic of love that one has for their grandparents. He grew up with the love of his grandparents as his parents were always overseas for their business purposes. And they only came once in a year to see him.

So he was grateful for his beloved grandparents for loving him and nurturing him since his childhood.

Everyone felt emotional and also felt bad for Kevin as he didn't receive his parents' love.

Next was Seonghwa,  he presented his project with the topic of love that people have for their adoptive family. Yes he was adopted by a very sweet family who gave nothing but unconditional Love to him.

They had their own Son but never discriminated both and never let him feel that he was an adopted child.

So he was very much grateful for them.

Like this half of the class was done with their project presentation and the ones who were left were Leeknow, Seungkwan and Vernon.

Leeknow came forward as it was his turn to present the project. He had presented his project with the topic of love one has for their Siblings.

Now most of the people knew Leeknow would choose a topic like that. The Lee siblings' bond was famous among the students of Hybe University.

He started of with being thankful for having siblings. He felt extremely lucky to have three older brothers and now two younger brothers Chan and Heeseung.

He presented some of the pictures and videos taken on the day where Seokmin had recognised them as his siblings.

He mentioned it to be the best day in his entire life. Seokmin was his favourite hyung among all of them and that he has missed his dear hyung and was grateful for the universe for reuniting him with his hyung.

He also mentioned about how after their parents' death his oldest hyung Yoongi had taken all the responsibility of his brothers. And even though he was the cousin of them, Yoongi and others never made him feel that he was the cousin but loved him as their own. 

He also presented some old pictures when Seokmin was still with them. And many other pictures showing their bond.

He then ended the presentation with saying he loves his siblings more than anything in this world.