23

The next morning has arrived and Vernon texted Seungkwan saying that they should go together to the University.

Seungkwan instantly agreed as he wanted to spend more and more time with his boyfriend.

He was feeling giddy and couldn't contain his excitement.

He got ready for today and checked himself on the mirror.

As he stared at himself longer the insecurities inside him started mocking at him.

"You're fat"

"No one loves you, they just pity you"

"Vernon is going to use you"

"Vernon never loved you, he is just with you for the sake of it"

"Why are you even alive"

"You're so pathetic"

These are the voices he heard.

Seungkwan never let those bother him but as soon as the voice said something about Vernon not loving him, he sobbed.

Seungkwan thought to himself, is he really that pathetic?

A notification from his phone pulled him out of his imagination.

He flinched at the voice and saw that Vernon had texted him that he is already here and waiting for him outside the gate.

Seungkwan hurriedly washed his face and patted it dry.

He looked again in the mirror to see if his face is puffy after crying or no.

Satisfied with his outfit and look, he made his way downstairs to his boyfriend who is waiting for him.

Vernon noticed Seungkwan and he immediately put his phone in his pocket and pulled him into a hug.

Seungkwan melted in his boyfriends arms and hugged Vernon tightly.

"Hey Kwanie, are you ok?"

"Yes I just missed you alot", said Seungkwan inhaling his boyfriends scent.

Vernon chuckled at that and said,
"We met yesterday babe"

"Yesterday, it was yesterday that we met. It felt like years to me"

"Ohh my baby", cooed Vernon and placed a quick kiss on Seungkwan's lips.

Seungkwan blushed at the action.

"So ready to go?", asked Vernon

"Do we really have to?", whined Seungkwan

"Oh so Kwanie here who's the student council member wants to bunk lectures? Where's that Seungkwan who punished others for doing so"

"Its ok to bunk sometimes", shrugged Seungkwan.

"So do you want to stay in and cuddle with me while we watch some movies?"

"But my parents are home", pouted Seungkwan.

Vernon kissed his pout away and said,
"Oh my pouty baby, we can go to my house"

"What about your sister and parents?"

"Sophie's gone to school and about my parents well they won't be home till night. So we have the house to ourselves"

Seungkwan pondered for a moment, I mean he's going to be alone with his boyfriend, what if something happens.

"Nah Vernon won't make me feel uncomfortable and he also wants to take it slow" (Seungkwan's thoughts)