10 - 2

AT THE PARK

Hoseok introduced himself to Seokmin and Heeseung. They all sat together, as Seokmin and Heeseung were new to the town they decided to be with Yoongi and his siblings. Jihoon also was getting along with Seokmin.

"Hey Seokmin, tomorrow i'll be the one to guide you throughout the first week of your university here. You can find me in the council room you know where it is right?"

"Yes hyung i know, I'll come there to find you".

Seokmin came to know that Hoseok is Yoongi's bf and they all live together. He also found out that their house is just down the lane where they live. Seokmin when he had picked up Heeseung from his school, they both headed towards their home. They had discussed about how their first day was like. Heeseung had mentioned that he has made 2-3 friends from his year named Jake, Sunghoon and Jay. They had showed him around and also told him about this park so he wanted to go there with his older brother that's how they are there at the park. What surprised them was that seeing Yoongi and siblings were also there spending their time with each other. Seokmin had opened upto them how they both had come from Yongin and that he is here to pursue his dream and Heeseung had tagged along because he didn't want to live without his siblings for so long. Heeseung had seen the way Yoongi was glancing at his brother Seokmin, it was like how an older brother looks at their younger siblings whenever they acheive something on their own, that fond look he gave was very much similar to how Seokmin used to give when he has received a trophy for coming first in a race back in Yongin. Heeseung thought what if some among these guys are Seokmin's siblings? He was not sure but he was definitely going dig more into it. Yoongi at first was surprised to know that Seokmin had an another sibling. It is like they are forming a gang or something. Soon it was late in the evening that all of them decided to wrap up and head to their respective homes seeing that they have classes tomorrow early morning. Yoongi and gang bid goodbyes and see you tomorrow's to Seokmin and Heeseung and went towards their home. Seokmin and Heeseung's house was in the opposite direction so they parted their ways. Soon enough Yoongi and and gang reached home and as soon as they stepped into their living room they plopped themselves on the couch and let out a tired groan. They all had fun in the park, these are the moments all the siblings cherish the most as they know that their oldest hyung is mostly busy so he doesn't have time to go with them anywhere outside. They decided to reflect on events that happened today, today was the most interesting day of their lives. Who had expected that they would be seeing their beloved brother after so many years. At one point they had thought that they won't be able to meet him ever but guess what destiny had some different plans. Although they have no idea if Seokmin even remembers them or no but they will try their best for Seokmin to remember them. Seokmin has to remember them is what their goal is now.

"I still can't believe Seokmin hyung is back. It's hard to comprehend it, we had waited for so long to meet him and now he appears out of nowhere", Wow talk about the fate and he got enrolled in the same university as us", said Minho amused of everything that is happening.

"I know right, this was least expected to happen, woah I can't thank god enough for this" - Chan

"Your brother is literally a Sunshine, his smile is so bright. I think i might get blinded by that smile of his. And not to forget he is the epitome of kindness." - Hoseok

"Why thanks Hobi hyung, he has always been that kind since his childhood that is why he is our precious little brother and very close to our heart. - Jihoon

"Yoongi hyung are you ok? You've been awfully quiet since we came back from the park" - Chan

"Uh yes yes i am ok. I was just thinking about how that boy Heeseung and Seokmin are like brothers so does that mean that the parents of Heeseung had taken Seokmin from when he got lost? - Yoongi