25

It was the next day of their University.

Vernon and Seungkwan have arrived together as Vernon being the good boyfriend he is wants to go with Seungkwan to the Uni.

Seungkwan looked around to find his best friends but didn't see either of them.

For some reason he was glad that they both were not present as he knew that they'd tease the hell out of him if they both saw him together with Vernon.

They both are planning on telling their friends about them being together.

But that is after the Uni ends though till then they'd have to pretend they aren't in a relationship.

They both went towards Seungcheol and others and greeted them.

Minghao was present there as well. Jun had his arms around his waist. 

Seungkwan envied them both and he hoped that even he can receive the same love from his friends that the Junhao couple recieved.

Just then a black Mercedes entered the campus and they instantly knew whose it was.

Ofcourse the Lee siblings.

Yoongi parked the car near his designated spot and everyone came out of it.

Surprisingly even Soonyoung? Came out of that car and Seungkwan was shocked to see that.

Sure they both were together most of the time but he was always amused as to how they both clicked together.

Seungkwan still had to digest the fact that they both were "I".

The Lee siblings and Soonyoung went separate ways each going towards their own group of friends.

Jihoon made his way towards his gang with a slightly annoyed face.

"I'll never let Soonyoung near me at any given point"

"What crawled up your ass this early morning?" Chuckled Jeonghan.

Jihoon sent a sharp glare towards him and said,
"Soonyoung being dick nothing new", he rolled his eyes

"But why was he with y'all in the car?" - Joshua

"He happened to sleep in and was late so he called Seok and asked him if he could get a ride"

"Umm does your car fit so many people?"

"Soonyoung had to sit on Seokmin's lap"

Joshua may or may not have got jealous by it

"Doesn't he own a car?", asked Wonwoo

"I don't know and I never intend to know anything related to him"

"I heard Yoongi also despised Soonyoung so how did he allow him in his car?" - Joshua

"Seokmin convinced him and since he is bestfriend of Seok Yoongi hyung allowed him", he shrugged

"Never knew the tough Yoongi had soft spot for someone other than his boyfriend"

"He has soft spot for all of us he just doesn't show it in public"

"Ugh I hate those people in the dreams they are stealing people from our group" - Joshua

"Yeah but I am happy for them at least Minghao got the love of his life", said Jeonghan looking towards a specific person who had his dimples visible while laughing hard with his friends.

Seungcheol noticed someone staring at him and looked towards that person and noticed it was Jeonghan as he quickly looked away from him.

Jeonghan had a faint blush on his cheeks as was caught by the person who he was staring at.