9-2

Continuation from the last chapter

Still in cafeteria

Minghao and Soonyoung were stunned to see Yoongi showing affection to others and that too to a complete stranger with whom he is meeting for the very first time. Seokmin was enjoying the affection that Yoongi was providing he wasn't going to complain one bit. All these years he has been the Older sibling to a four year younger brother he never got to feel what is feels like having a older brother. Yoongi's affection somewhat felt similar very similar as if he had experienced it before as well. But when??? He hadn't had a encounter with him before. 

Yoongi was very happy to see Seokmin leaning into his touch and he had tears at corner of his eyes. He quickly let go of Seokmin and wiped his eyes before any questions arise. Seokmin looked towards his lunch plate and he still had some food left on it. He quickly sat down and started eating. He looked at Yoongi and motioned him to take a seat. 

"Yoongi Sunbae, please take a seat and have lunch with us", Seokmin said smiling.

"First you can call me hyung no need to be so formal and second I already had my lunch Seokie", Yoongi said but soon realised that the nickname he used to call Seokmin when they were young had rolled of his mouth. 

Seokmin, Soonyoung, Minghao and Chan all looked towards Yoongi surprised, they did not expect the great Yoongi who isn't fond of showing emotions casually giving a nickname to a stranger??.

"Uhhh I just u-uhh the nickname rolled off without me realising it. Sorry Seokmin ah if I made you uncomfortable :(", said Yoongi not wanting to scare off the kid

"No no problem hyung, it's completely fine and I love the nickname you can call me that :D," said Seokmin with a bright face. 

Soonyoung and Minghao had soft smiles decorating their faces seeing the interaction and Chan well let's say he may or may not have shed some tears. Soon the lunch break was over and all the students started making their way to their respective classes for the remaining last two lectures. Seokmin and Minghao had their class with each so they decided to go together bidding goodbyes to Soonyoung, Chan and Yoongi. Soonyoung and Chan had their Dance class so they also went together. 

"Ok hyungieee, I'll now make my way to our class and I'll see you at the Basketball practice, said Chan bidding goodbye to his hyung. 

"Ok Chan ah, take care and do not injure yourself while practicing arraseo??, said Yoongi

"Ne hyung, said Chan.

"Wait Channie, Hobi is also having Dance class now so why don't Soonyoung and you go together with him?, Yoongi suggested

"Ok Sunbae we'll be delighted to go with Hoseok Sunbae,said Soonyoung smiling brightly eyes disappearing while doing so. 

"Aye Soons, why so formal dude just call them hyung they won't mind it, said Taehyung sliding his arm around Soonyoung's neck. The bangtan team had made their way to the table after the lunch break was over.

Taehyung was close with the Dream team because of Mingyu being his cousin. Whenever he visited their house, Mingyu's friends would also be over at the Kim's residence. That's how Taehyung became close with them. 

"Um but Tae hyung shouldn't i get a confirmation from either of them whether or not to call them hyung?", said Soonyoung a little skeptical about calling his seniors "hyung". Soonyoung had deep respect for the Bangtan Seniors especially Hoseok and Yoongi, because Hoseok was an extremely talented Dancer and he always loved to see him dance and  would always seek help from him if he was stuck at a certain part of the choreography. And Yoongi was an amazing Producer and a songwriter he was a big fan of people who could produce and write songs based on their imagination. He had listened to all the songs that Yoongi had produced with a certain collaborator whose name wasn't reavealed for certain reasons. He had also choreographed some of dance moves to few of Yoongi's songs.