24

Seokmin and Soonyoung arrived at Vernon's place and rang the bell. 

His sister opened the door and looked at them confusedly.

"We are Seungkwan and Vernon's friends and we are here looking for Seungkwan. Is he inside?", asked Soonyoung

"Oh Hi i am Sofia, Vernon's younger sister. And about Seungkwan oppa he is in Vernon's room"

Sofia opened the door ajar to let them in and showed them the room Vernon occupies.

"Thankyou for letting us in", said Seokmin

"No problem oppa"

They made their way towards Vernon's bedroom and while going there Soonyoung turned to Seokmin and said to him,

"I love how she calls us "Oppa", but calls Vernon with his name"

"Yeah they are both very close i feel like, that is why she is comfortable in calling Vernon by his name"

"Yeah"

They reached the room and slowly opened the door

As soon as they opened it the sight that they saw made their Jaw drop

Seungkwan was in the arms of Vernon sleeping peacefully and Vernon had his arms wrapped around Seugnkwan securely.

Seokmin and Soonyoung looked at each other shocked at the scene. 

They instantly took out their phones and clicked lots of pictures in various angles, just so they could use these pictures to blackmail Seungkwan in future.

"Seungkwan didn't even tell us he got in relationship with Vernon" - Seokmin 

"Yeah this is what betrayal feels like huh" - Soonyoung

Soonyoung decided to wake Seungkwan up. As much as he didn't want to he had to wake him up as it was nearly evening and they had promised his mother that they'll get Seungkwan back by evening.

He shook Seungkwan carefully as he didn't want to disturb Vernon.

"Yah Kwan ah, get up"

But Seungkwan didn't budge.

He decided to be a bit louder and aggressively shook him.

Seungkwan got startled and got up instantly looking here and there franctically.

"What what. What happened"

Seokmin and Soonyoung laughed loudly seeing Seungkwan like this.

Seungkwan looked towards them and made an annoyed face

"Yah you both can't you be a little gentle while waking me"

"Oh really now you are shouting at us huh"

"So, i got scared that something might have happened"

"Ok now come on we need to go home"

"Why home am i not in my room", that's when Seungkwan realized that he wasn't in his room but Vernon's.

Slowly everything settled in his brain and he recalled all the activities that occurred today how he bunked the University classes giving the reason that he had headache and how he went to Vernon's place to chill.

His eyes widened at the realization that if his two best friends are here that means that they know he lied to them, don't they

He slowly looked towards them both and found them already looking towards him with a smirk on their faces and wiggled their eyebrows.