• ~ Sixteen ~ •

Chapter 16: Homewrecker

A/N: There will be some talks of like saying "kill yourself" and things like that. So ig this is a TW

I was confused. What did he mean?

"So.. before I started dating you.. I dated this model Sienna Roberts. We were like averagely public about it, but she had a strong fan base. I was happy until I found out the truth."

"What truth?"

"She was using me for clout. She just wanted the social boost. She didn't care about the fact I was outed by my own fanbase or anything. All she wanted was to look like a great couple online."

"Outed? Are you-"

"Bisexual."

"How did I not know this!"

"I didn't think it was important."

"Of course it was important! Everything you say is important."

He chuckled.

"Anyway, when I dumped her she promised she would ruin my reputation. If she couldn't do that then she would ruin my next girlfriend's."

"So she failed trying to ruin you, so now she's coming for me?"

"Well her and her fanbase. I'm sorry Lex. I thought it would blow over."

"Hey, no need to apologize. I'm happy to be with you, and nothing anyone says on the internet is gonna change that. Besides, how worse can they get?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We had gone back to set and changed back into our costumes.

"This is my favorite scene." Kit said with a smirk.

"Why? Because you get to make out with me on a bathroom counter?"

"Maybe."

Just as expected, the scene went great. Obviously.

"Surprisingly, you guys did pretty well with that one."

"Well duh. You saw my hickey work."

Kit almost spit out the water in his mouth.

"Anyways- I'll let you two go home. We will finish up tomorrow with the bedroom scene."

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Trey!"

I had grabbed my phone which was blowing up from notifications on twitter.

"Babe. They got worse."

Kit had walked over and we read them.

@User468: fuck Alexia Kelce. She's a bitch anyway.

@User0090: Kit should run while he still can. Taylor Swift is her mother. Alexia will probably write a song about him 💀

@User1376: team Sienna dude Alexia should just kill herself

"Okay this is going too far. I'm calling Sienna."