• ~ Sixty Four ~ •

Chapter 64: Change Your Mind

"He didn't even believe me! We literally saw it! He accused me of lying!"

"Lex, if he didn't believe you, he didn't believe you. I mean when you almost had sex with Josh that one time, I didn't want to believe it either."

"God. I don't know why he wouldn't just believe me."

"He'll find out on his own. In the meantime, we need to figure stuff out. We still don't even have a wedding date."

"You're right. We don't. It's currently August, so we need to think about this logically."

"Well you've always wanted a winter wedding, but that would be in 4 months. It's probably too early."

"You need at least 6 for a wedding dress to be altered in time. I could settle for a fall wedding."

"Summer is off the table?"

"Completely. Same with spring. It could be raining in our wedding day."

"So that would put us in September of 2025."

"That would work for me, plus it gives us time to figure everything out."

"Okay now we need to figure out where we want this whole shabang."

"How would you feel about not having it in New York?"

"You don't wanna get married in the concrete jungle where dreams are made of?" I said sarcastically.

"I mean we could, but imagine a wedding somewhere that's not here."

"Most people would die to live in New York."

"Yeah? I wanna die because I'm in New York." Kit said making me laugh.

"Agreed."

There was quick aggressive knocks on the front door. I had gotten up and opened the door to see Milo.

"Milo? What's going on?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"What news?"

"Someone is trying to get you canceled. Some girl named Riley Kramer. People are believing it!"

"Fucking Riley. What did she say?"

"She's started something online about you stealing music from people. You've gotta do something."

I grab my phone as Kit stands up to look at the video as Milo looks over my other shoulder. It was video with Riley speaking.

"Attention. I have some big news about Alexia Kelce that I think the world needs to know, actually this is more than just her stealing music. Alexia is after my boyfriend. She's engaged and she's still trying to get with my man. Not only is she a thief, but she's also a cheater. Someone needs to tell Kit Connor."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

"She not done." Milo said.

"I have proof of Alexia at my boyfriend's house. My boyfriend is Josh Reynolds, or JXSH. If you don't believe me, DM Josh."

"I'm going over there."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am, and you're both coming with me."

"No, you're going to sit down and breathe. Now."

"Jesus. Is it bad I'm slightly attracted to this Kit?"

"Guys, I'm still here."

I sat down and crossed my arms. My blood was practically boiling.

"Call Trey. See what he wants you to do."