• ~ Thirty Eight ~ •

Chapter 38: California Love

Tour was flying by quickly. Two weeks had gone past. I did shows in New York, Boston, Columbus, and Detroit, and most of them were double nighters.

I wasn't sure if Kit was going to be here or not. I know he was gonna try, but doesn't mean he would be here.

I sat in my dressing room and I heard a familiar voice. I had turned around to the door opening.

"Hey Lex!"

"Kit!"

I had jumped out of my chair and quickly ran over to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"You have no idea how much convincing it took to let me get here. I brought Milo with me. He's getting food apparently."

I had chuckled and kissed him.

"I have red on my lips now, don't I?"

"Just a little."  I said with a smile.

"Oh my god, Lex. I gotta tell you something!"

"What's up?"

"Alexia, 20 minutes till showtime."

"Alright thank you!"

"Does that mean I should go?"

"No, you and Milo can go in the box."

Kit had turned to me.

"You were right."

"About what?"

"Jenna. Milo, Jenna, and I had gone out to get lunch the other day and when Milo went to the bathroom, she tried to kiss me."

I put my lipstick on the table.

"I told you."

"I know, I know. I told her to back off. She stormed off and now she only talks to me on set."

"Good. You know, Ned and Jenna would be perfect together."

We had both laughed and I turned to Kit.

"I keep having this fear of Ned and Sienna sabotaging everything.."

"They won't. I'll make sure of it."

Milo was knocking on the door.

"Guys, I have news. Can I come in?"

"Yeah! What's up?"

"Ned and Sienna are here."

"Oh what the fuck-"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had a plan. The band knew. The light techs knew. The dancers knew. Nobody else did.

I started my show like normal. I did a slight change before the acoustic section.

"Today, I have a little extra something for you guys. I released a song a couple weeks ago.."

The crowd started cheering.

"And the person I wrote it for is here!"

Suddenly a spotlight landed on Ned and Sienna.

Gasps filled audience in disbelief. I saw Kit smirk and Milo's jaw drop.

"And since you both want to be petty with an attempt to sabotage my mic, I have a little song to sing. This one is called Obsessed."

The crowd was singing along.