• ~ Thirty ~ •

Chapter 30: Pictures and Moving in

Doja and I had finished our song and Trey had booked us a photo shoot to advertise our song, which had decided would come out January 15th.

They gave me red extensions in my hair and bright colored outfits for both Doja and I.

We had created the cover for the song, which we had called Baby, I'm Jealous

We had listened to the final version of the song.

"Went from beautiful to ugly 'Cause insecurity told me you don't love me. All it takes is a girl above me, On your timeline to make me nothing. This is me, a woman in dichotomy. I love me until I don't."

"Baby, I'm jealous, Of the pictures that you like
Baby, I'm jealous,Of the girls with lighter eyes, Baby, I'm jealous, ooh, And I know that it ain't right, But I'm jealous, jealous (haha), The jealous kind."

It had finally gotten to Doja's verse.

"That chick, can't be that chick, baby, I'm a bad bitch. If he fiendin', he'll prolly get a catfish. Keep him dreamin' to pull up on a nap, shit.I don't even be askin' him, "Who that chick?"
Yeah-huh, who that chick? Nah.That's pitiful, that's so average, why? Some women want men and some girls want wives. Tell lies until they buggin' and their pants on fire, oh. I stole your man. He got freedom to chase what he likes, I know you mad. But he ain't even worth none of your time, it's such a drag. I'm not being spiteful, but he's trash.Won't be the last to let you know, but he gon' show you."

Doja had turned to me.

"Would you be down to do a music video as well?"

"I'm so down!"

"Alright! I'll talk to Trey and we can arrange it after New Year's!"

I had looked at my Apple Watch. It was the 30th already. Tomorrow was New Year's Eve.

"Okay! I've gotta go, but I'm so excited!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had turned to Kit who was still taping the box I had handed him.

"When are we going to go to the UK to get some of your stuff?"

"Whenever we feel like it. I have most of my stuff here honestly."

My father had come upstairs and grabbed the last box. My mother came up behind him.

"Oh my goodness! My baby is growing up and moving out."

"Mom."

"Shut up and let me cry."

"Mom we are literally living right down the street-"

"Shut up." She said pulling me into a hug.

My father had come back upstairs.

"Alright. The cars call packed."

My parents had looked like they were gonna cry.

"You guys are acting like I'm moving across the country." I said as I hugged them both. "I will be right down the street."

Kit had chuckled at their reactions, since his parents were expecting it to happen so they were unfazed.

"Alright, you two get out of here before Travis starts crying."

"I'm not gonna cry! At least not yet. Aw screw it! My baby's moving out."

"God Dad, you're worse than Mom-"

"Just leave me-"

I had chuckled before we left.

"Oh, and if you guys wanna come tomorrow night for New Year's, we have a perfect view of the ball drop from our place."

"We'll be there." My mother said has she was hugging my father.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kit and I had brought all of our boxes into our new house.

"Well, here we are." Kit said turning to me with a smile.

"I can't believe it. 7 months ago I had thought you were just a cute guy on the internet, now we're dating and we just bought a penthouse."

"Renting a penthouse."

"Oh whatever."

Kit had pulled me in and kissed me. My phone had sent a text notification. It was Sienna and Dylan.

The Trio 🤓👆

Dylan: Alexia bro Sienna and I are at your house but you're parents said you moved out 😭

Sienna: Where are you 😭

Alexia: Kit and I got an apartment together. We are at the Ripton.

Sienna: The Ripton? Girl is living fancyyy

Dylan: Mind if we come over?

I had looked over at Kit.

"Do you mind if Dyl and Sienna come over?"

"I don't mind. I'm getting used to it."

I chuckled putting my head on his shoulder while texting back.

Alexia:  Nah I don't mind. We live in 8E.

Sienna: we'll be there asap 🫡

Kit had turned on the TV and wrapped his arm around me. I had started thinking.

"Do you wanna make a song together?"