𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘˚ ༘✰ ⋆。˚

When the minute crystals of snow came with the winter, no one knew it was a trap for them

When the minute crystals of snow came with the winter, no one knew it was a trap for them. Little kids played with snow; some people even drank the water they got through melting icy snow. They enjoyed the first snowfall in their village. Little did they know that it was the start of an upcoming problem.

Every family soon became bedridden. No one knew the reason for their illnesses. They begged the gods to cure their disease and give them longevity so they could live healthily. God accepted their prayers. In return, they took five young men and gave them cards.

Cards to enter a big maze. Those who don't come out of the maze can't live, and they will die. This shook all people, as these young men were going to be sacrificed for their healthy existence.

These five men tried their best to survive. They kept running with the cries of death in front of them to find the door to go out. Little did they know that the gods never made a doorway for them to come out of the maze.

Meanwhile, the people prepared a big prayer ceremony for their return. They prayed for days while those men were moving to death.

God said to them that he'd accept their prayers if they were willing to die within time. The people pitying those men agreed, and God freed the men.

From then on, God declared that the fate of mortals is death and decay

Once a man is born, he will die. No one could avoid it or predict it. Everyone should accept it without any problem.

 Everyone should accept it without any problem