MATCHMAKER

Author : Prose36Reviewer : 0rbofnight

Author : Prose36
Reviewer : 0rbofnight

Book title: 10/10

The title "Matchmaker" is a powerful choice for the book. It has a way of captivating the reader's attention and evoking thoughts of romance and matchmaking. Its brevity and catchiness make it an excellent choice, bound to spark the reader's interest.

Book cover: 10/10

 The cover design is truly exquisite, with its striking visuals and perfectly placed text. The attention to detail is evident in how well it captures the essence of the mysterious man, while also creating a sense of curiosity and wonder that draws the reader in. The cover perfectly complements the story within.

 Blurb: 10/10

The description of the book is absolutely fascinating and exudes an aura of enigma and intrigue. Though the length of the blurb may seem daunting, it is crafted in a manner that effectively captivates the reader's attention and leaves them wanting more. The author has done a remarkable job in composing a description that truly piques the interest of potential readers.

Concept and Plot: 10/10

The book's concept is truly remarkable, with a plot that will capture your imagination from the very beginning. Although it may seem like a typical romantic story about a teenager, there's a thrilling twist to the plot that will leave you yearning for more. 

Pace: 9/10

It seems like the pacing of the story is quite rapid. While the plot itself is impressive, the pacing feels somewhat off, almost as if there are loose ends in various chapters that need to be tied up. The story feels incomplete and rushed in places.

Character Introduction and Character Development:  9/10

I was completely captivated by every character in this story, whether it was Mahi or anyone else. Each person had their own unique and fascinating story to tell. Although I didn't notice any explicit character development, I was deeply moved by the emotions and experiences of each character. As the story progressed, it became increasingly intense and traumatic.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 6/10

The story's grammar is well-structured, allowing readers of all levels to comprehend the intended message. However, in some dialogues, the use of additional punctuation marks would greatly enhance the overall readability and coherence of the story. With the proper placement of punctuation, the story has the potential to captivate readers and keep them engrossed until the very end.

Writing Style: 5/10

The story is truly captivating with a well-crafted plot, however, I found it challenging to comprehend the writing style at first. It felt like a maze of confusion, making it difficult to determine who was speaking and to whom they were addressing. To enhance the reading experience, I suggest adding points of view if you want to convey a specific character's thoughts. The writing style, on the whole, was commendable, but it could be improved by incorporating more vivid descriptions of the background and the characters' emotions in precise situations.

Overall Impression: 9.5/10

As I delved deeper into the story, I found myself completely absorbed and utterly captivated. So much so, that I completely lost track of time and wasn't even aware when the story had come to its end. The climax of the story was nothing short of mind-boggling, leaving me in a state of awe and wonder. I must say, the story is truly amazing! However, I feel like it could benefit from some refining in terms of writing style and punctuation, which would further elevate the already magical experience that you have created.

Rating on Book : 9/10 

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the book. It was a pleasant surprise and kept me hooked from the beginning. The author has done a fantastic job in creating a captivating plot and relatable characters. I hope more people get a chance to read this book and appreciate the author's talent.

Total:  87.5/100

Good luck author! I hope to see more from you in future!!

Thank you!! 

Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.