THE PREP'S DIARY

Reviewer: Sugaga777Author of the book: Superwicked

Reviewer: Sugaga777
Author of the book: Superwicked

Title: 4/4
The title of this book is as unique as the book, the subtitle suits well.

Cover: 3/4
The cover seems well-edited and neat. But not so eye-catching, you mentioned in the book about the appearance of the diary, you can make it look like that or you can make another cover.

Blurb: 3/5
The blurb is a quick length. It describes the concept. Maybe you should add more paragraphs… or a quote, perhaps.

Writing style: 10/10
The narrative of the book is from one perspective in the form of a diary, that’s pretty good and creative to think about.

Grammar: 10/10
The grammar is good. I didn't find any errors or typos.

Vocabulary: 9.5/10
The vocabulary you used is causal and narrative. The vocabulary really fits the atmosphere.

Characters Development: 10/10
Characters have a good personality, I really was experiencing the feelings they have and the emotions they hold. It was perfect.

Plotting: 11.5/12
The plot is like a teenage movie, I like the scenes, situation. It shows the struggle and emotions of Hazel. I would not say much because I don't wanna reveal the plot. Just know that plot is good!

Emotions: 10/10
Emotions were perfect, there are no words that can describe how detailed the emotion was described.

Creativity: 8/10
It was a creative presentation, you made this book just like an ideal diary. Maybe you can add a banner related to the story, it would look cute and organised.

Worth reading: 9/10
As I said I really like the characters, it was like a teenage movie, relatable, and understanding.

Overall impression: 8/10
Overall, everything is good! You just need to improve in blurb, and for cover… only if you want or else, it's really good.

Total: 96/100

Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.