THE CONTRACT

Reviewer: Sugaga777Author: myjin_wwh

Reviewer: Sugaga777
Author: myjin_wwh

Title: 4/4

The title of the story is eye-catching and suits the story perfectly. It would be good to add subtitles.

Cover: 3/4

The cover is well-designed and neat to look at, but it didn't catch one’s attention perfectly.

Blurb: 4.5/5

The blurb is an amazing piece, it is a nicely crafted summary of the story. You should use some quotes and dialogue too for creativity.

Writing style: 8.5/10

The writing style is pretty good. The descriptive dialogues were not clear at some point.

Character Development: 5/5

There is a good character development, I like everyone’s personality, you made it nicely!

Grammar: 9.5/10
The grammar used is so good, no objections.

Vocabulary: 9/10

The vocabulary you used is casual and I would suggest you to use some complex words. The vocabulary really fits the atmosphere of the saga.

Plotting: 11/12

The plot is like a some K-drama, I really liked the scene and it was interesting, I like how they start to talk casually and put the plot was in rush, like when they went to drive in the can't day, they met with some man who captured them but the fought nicely and then Hongyoung showed up, it was bit rush as an example, there are some parts which are rushed.

Emotions: 9.5/10

Emotions are good, the dialogues carry emotions.

Creativity: 7/10

The creativity was good, you gave a virtual appearance of the characters. You should add some banners and maybe some related quotes etc.

Worth reading: 8/10

It is worth reading this book. I would recommend the one who likes K-dramas, it's entertaining and interesting.

Overall impression: 8/10

Overall, everything is good! You just need to improve in cover and pace. Other than that all is good!

Total: 87/100

Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.