MARIANA LUANTHES

Reviewer: jungkooksistah

Author: strickingshadow

Book Title : 7/10

The title "Mariana Luanthes" is good but it can be something much more creative l.

Cover:  5.5/10

The cover of the book is beautiful and neat with its perfect design. But it didn't catch any attention.

Blurb: 10/10

The blurb is very short and perfect. As it makes one's curious about what will happen in the story.

Writing style: 10/10

The writing style is pretty good. It's perfect

Character Development:  9/10

I like the characters especially Lady Marine, she's very sweet, kind and mysterious woman. Also Mr. Stephan character is good too, he's fun person.

Grammar: 9.5/10

The grammar is perfect except at some part you used past tense when the story is going in present tense.

Vocabulary: 9.5/10

The vocab you used in your chapters are so good it's just you have to improve yourself a little bit in the vocabulary and have to use good vocab in the story.

Pace: 10/10

The pace of the story is amazing. I really enjoyed reading this story.

Overall Impression: 8.5/10

Overall the book is perfect you just need to improve in the title and cover.

Rating on Book : 9/10

The chapters are so good, I hope the other will also enjoy this story.  I personally like chapter 6 when the dragon start talking with Mariana.

TOTAL:  88/100

Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.