THE SCARS YOU HEALED

Author: Optaemus_PrimeReviewer: 0rbofnight

Reviewer: 0rbofnight

Book title: 7/10

First, the title itself is quite captivating. It immediately sparks curiosity and suggests a story that delves into personal growth, resilience, and overcoming past struggles. It adds an interesting twist, hinting that the healing process might involve confronting and healing from emotional or psychological wounds.

One of the pros of this title is its ability to evoke a sense of empathy and connection with the characters. It implies a journey of healing and transformation, which can be relatable and inspiring to readers. The title also sets up an expectation for a story that explores themes of self-discovery, inner strength, and finding hope in the face of adversity.

However, one potential con is that the title might be common on a wide platform like Wattpad. While it's great to have a title that resonates with readers, it's also important for it to stand out and capture attention amidst the sea of other stories. To make the title more unique, it could be helpful to add a distinctive element or twist that sets it apart from similar titles. This could be achieved through interesting dialogue, unexpected plot developments, or a unique narrative voice.

Book cover: 8/10

The cover of the book is good and the title matches with the picture but the colour of the title and Jungkook's clothes blending. It makes the title hide in it. You can either use a darker shade of the same colour or change the colour. The cover doesn't actually match the theme of the story But still, the cover looks beautiful.

Blurb: 9.5/10

The blurb only has a dialogue which is not really good. But, sometimes a single dialogue can spark some interest in the reader. Making them want to know the magic of the book that the author wrote. And your dialogue definitely did that. It sparked my interest, making me want to read it. So, good job.

Concept and Plot: 10/10

The concept of juxtaposing a character who brings both healing and danger into Hazel's life creates an interesting dynamic. It allows for exploration of Hazel's growth, as she navigates her fears, confronts her secrets, and learns to trust again. The plot promises twists and turns as the relationship between Hazel and Jungkook develops, and readers will be kept on their toes, eager to uncover the truth behind Jungkook's intentions.

Overall, the concept and plot of "The Scars You Healed" offer a compelling mix of emotional depth, suspense, and the exploration of complex relationships. It promises to take readers on a journey of self-discovery, healing, and the blurred lines between good and bad.

Pace: 10/10

The pace of the book is good and steady. A place where we can understand and connect with the story and the character.

Character Introduction and Character Development:  10/10

The Scars You Healed" revolves around a girl named Hazel who carries a physical scar on her face and harbours deep secrets within herself. She also has a fear of physical touch, particularly from men. This sets the stage for a story that explores themes of vulnerability, healing, and the complexities of human connection.

Enter Jungkook, a man who shows a unique and different interest in Hazel. He wants to help her heal, but there's a twist - he is portrayed as a "bad" character. This adds an intriguing layer of tension and conflict to the plot. It raises questions about Jungkook's true intentions and whether his desire to heal Hazel is genuine or driven by ulterior motives.

I actually loved every character of the story. They have their own story maybe you can work on that in future. If you want , their own lives you created and it was interesting reading it.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 10/10

The grammar and vocabulary are perfect and on point. Every sentence was good and made sense.

Writing Style: 9/10

The writing style is good. The way you portrayed her anxiety and her suffering with words and dialogue is an amazing job. With the writing of the story coming to life, I could visualise every scene in my mind and that's what the author wants right? To make the readers connect to the book and surely did.

Overall Impression: 9.5/10

The book was amazing and I enjoyed reading the chapters till now. I hope it goes like this. The one suggestion that I would give is to show the emotions of side characters. Their emotions, like the main character, are definitely important but the side characters make the story better, right? So, it's important for the author to make sure they show the connection between the main character and the side characters and their emotions. feelings. So, readers connect with it.

I'm excited to see how this story unfolds and the impact it will have on its readers!

Rating on Book: 9.5/10

It was a unique book with a common plot but with your twists and turns that made it intriguing and interesting to read.

Good luck author! I hope to see more from you in future!!

Thank you!!

Total:  92.5/100

Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.