THE LOST MAFIA SISTER

Reviewer: 0rbofnight

Author : Else257

Book title: 10/10

"The Lost Mafia Sister": The title immediately grabs attention and sparks curiosity. It hints at a thrilling story with a mysterious and intriguing premise. It has the potential to attract readers who enjoy suspenseful and dramatic narratives.

Book cover: 5/10

 The picture on the cover of the book is truly impressive! It creates a powerful and intimidating atmosphere that perfectly matches the book's theme. The visual impact of the cover is likely to grab the reader's attention and increase their curiosity about the book. However, a book cover shouldn't forget to prominently showcase the book's title. Unfortunately, in this case, the title seems to be missing or not clearly visible. The title plays a critical role in attracting the reader's attention and conveying the essence of the story. Therefore, it's essential to ensure that the title is easily readable and stands out on the cover.

Blurb: 7/10

The blurb is good, but it gives away most of the story. Although it's essential to provide readers with an idea of what the story is about, it's equally important not to reveal too much. A balance needs to be struck between providing enough information to pique the reader's interest and keeping the twists and turns of the story a secret. One way to make the blurb more captivating is to include some engaging dialogue from the book. This can give readers a taste of the characters' voices and the emotional depth of the story without spoiling the plot. By doing so, readers will be more intrigued and eager to read the book to uncover the rest of the story.

Concept and Plot: 10/10

 The concept of your story is really captivating and filled with a thrilling and mysterious vibe. That's great! It's important to have a strong concept that hooks readers and keeps them engaged. I was impressed with the plot. Well done author!! The story starts with the sons hating their parents and then discovering they have a sister, which adds an intriguing twist to the narrative.  It’s amazing, and I think that's a great sign!

Pace: 8/10

The pace is smooth, not really going fast . But I could see  when the povs are changing the words are not changing with that . So that's kinda confusing to read and get what the characters are talking about and their feelings.

it's important to find a balance between a fast pace and providing enough description. While a fast-paced story can be exciting, it's also important to give readers enough time to absorb the details and immerse themselves in the world you've created.