RAHATAN NAFSIYA

Author of the book: IBA_005

Reviewer: Sugaga777

Title: 3/4

The title of this book is unique and fits the story well... In my opinion, you should rethink the story and add a subtitle, it would be good.

Cover: 2/4

The cover seems well-edited and neat. It doesn't describe the story concept and is not eye-catching. I would suggest you make a cover related to the story.

Blurb: 3/5

The blurb was in perfect length. It describes the story very well. I would like to talk about the placement of the description. You should place it first and you can add the quotes of character between the paragraphs you like. It would be decent to do so.

Writing style: 10/10

The writing style is pretty good, like a novel. It's just perfect.

Grammar: 10/10

The grammar is good. I didn't find any errors or typos.

Vocabulary: 9.5/10

The vocabulary you used is poetic and narrative. The vocabulary really fits the atmosphere of the story.

Characters Development: 10/10

Characters have a good personality, I really was experiencing the feelings they have and the emotion they hold. It was perfect.

Plotting: 11.5/12

The plotting is something I never read, it is intriguing. I like the character so much. This plotting is really unique. It's a good book on his psychology and dealing with stress and mental illness.

Emotions: 10/10

Emotions were perfect, there are no words that can describe how detailed the emotion was described.

Creativity: 8/10

It was a creative presentation, but In my opinion, make some banners and present your quotes in a creative manner.

Worth reading: 9/10

As I said I really like the character and the connection they bond in every chapter, the kind and understanding words.

Overall impression: 8/10

Overall, everything is good! You just need to improve in blurb, cover and creativity.

Total: 94/100

Make sure to thank your reviewer and follow them

Have a great day/night!!