3 out of ?

________________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

________________°•

Song: Soweto (Remix)
By: Victony, Don Toliver, Rema, Tempoe

~ sharky ~

indie walks in front of me as she looks through some baby clothing. her older sister, lynn, is about to have a baby, and we have the baby shower going on later today. we had already gone to buy our outfits that we gonna wear at the baby shower, which is being held over at lynn's house.

i notice a few cute white fluffy rompers, which i pick out before walking over to indie. "look at these." i show indigo the fluffly rompers, turning them around so she can see the back, too. "they're so cute." she squeals.

a lady who works here approaches us with a smile. "i see you guys are new parents." she happily claps. i look at Indigo, who looks at me before looking down at her belly. i chuckle before looking at the lady who has now, in her hands, a pile of baby clothes. i stare at her, dumbfounded, and so does indie.

"this is our special priced baby clothes. not all of them should be pink or blue since you don't know the gender." she separates the clothing, showing each piece of clothing. "they look nice." i nod, my lips forming a thin line.

"just have a look. good luck on your journey as parents." she waves at us before leaving. indigo and i burst with laughter.

13:30

we walk out of the last shop, bags filled with clothing and some gifts in our hands as we head for my car. indie has been silent for more than an hour but would speak when she wanted to. i couldn't figure out what made her feel this way.

"indie, you okay?" she nods, pouting while typing on her phone. we get to the car as i load the bags in the trunk. "sharky?" i hum, looking at indie as i load in the last bag. "do i look fat?" i furrow my eyebrows.

"what? indigo, no, you are not fat." i close the trunk, i pull her into a hug. "you're thick, you're beautiful, and you're sexy. you shouldn't think otherwise." she pulls away, pouting, "but that lady thought i was pregnant, which says a lot." she rolls her eyes.

i chuckle as we climb into the car. "you think this is funny. i'm mot laughing." i hold my hand over my mouth to prevent me from laughing and from indigo seeing it.

"she thought you're pregnant because we were shopping for baby clothes. i'm sure most people who passed by us thought you were."

i smile at the thought of people passing by thinking indigo is pregnant. it would suit her.

"you could've told her i'm not, though!" i start the car, reversing out of the parking area. "she was excited. i couldn't just ruin her happiness. i'm not like that." she side eyes me, but being the person i am, i can't hold in my laughter.

"sharky, you know i'm a virgin." she hits the side of my arm. i look at her in confusion, "you? a virgin? that's impossible." i shake my head, i swerve to the left side of the road as i continue driving.

"sharky!" another hit goes to my arm as i whine in pain. "what? i thought liel took your virginity." she crosses her arms. "no, i wasn't about to give my precious baby down there to an idiot." i arch an eyebrow.