27 out of ?

_______________•°

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

_______________•°

Song: west side
By: Ariana Grande

~ indigo ~

waking up with a smile on my face has been one thing i've always wanted to achieve once in my lifetime. it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and i am completely stress-free. looking at myself through the mirror as i apply my primer, knowing well that everything is running smoothly, feels so damn good.

come to think of it, i should do this more often. it sounds quite healthy for the body. i walk out of my adjoined bathroom, standing in front of my bed to check out the three outfits laid out in front of me. eventually i need to choose one, but they all look so good.

outfit number 1 is a black long sleeve top and wide leg jeans, which i might top with a puffer jacket. this outfit is quite good because it is kind of raining outside and i want to keep myself as warm as possible. outfit number 2 is a long sleeve cute dress with stockings, boots and a jacket and outfit number 3 is simple sweats and a puffer jacket with boots.

a knock is placed at my door, mama walking inside with a smile on her face and a little cupcake in her hands. "happy birthday to you, my daughter." i feel myself start to tear up as she starts to sing for me. she does a little dance before pulling me into a hug and saying a lot of lovely words. "gracias mama." she hands the cupcake to me.

"come on, make a wish." i close my eyes, making a quick wish before blowing out the candle. we take a couple of pictures, forgetting the fact that i'm still wrapped up in my bath towel. i post a couple of pics and right before mama leaves, i ask her to choose an outfit for me. "you've turned a year older and still can't make your own decisions." she laughs.

i may have become a year older today but all those habits that i had will always grow up with me and the older i get, the older these habits get too. she analyzise the clothes before settling for the first one. i thank her taking my time to change into these clothes. sharky is taking me out today, he said it's a surprise, so i just have to wait until we get to wherever we're going.

i couldn't stop thinking about it last night, that i couldn't even sleep. the excitement just settled in my gut and i got excited even more. i fix myself, making sure my fit is good and i'm comfortable in it. sitting at my vanity desk, i start up with my makeup. a soft knock is placed at my door, grinning from ear to ear, i jump up to open it.

"sharky!" i jump on him, feeling his warm embrace as his hands round up around my thighs as he walks in my room, closing the door behind me. he places me down, pecking my lips a couple of times before staring into my eyes with a smile. we stay like this for a few minutes, no words exchanged, just involving into each other's eyes.

"you look extraordinary." i blush, pulling away from him and sitting back at my vanity desk to continue with my makeup. "you look sexy." i compliment back with a little funny face. he sits at my bed, watching me do my makeup, taking a couple of pictures of me.

@ohnosharky