24 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

_______________°•

Song: Stay Alive
By: Pink Sweatz

~ third person ~

20:30

sharky gets back home after it had started raining a bit. wiping his wet and dirty size 8 shoes off of the mat, he makes his way to his room not minding the fact that he has got a couple of eyeballs staring at every movement he makes at the moment. he's got a lot in his head, rattling at every brain vein, wearing off an annoying sting.

he would be lying if he said he didn't feel guilty about suddenly accusing indigo. the guilt is buried deep in his heart, a lump strangling upon his throat as he lets out the shattering pain in silence while he stairs up at his ceiling while laying flat on his bed. he was wondering how she must be feeling right now.

could she be thinking of him, or has she already forgotten about the sudden little moments that was part of their friendship. he fishes out his phone, checking all the missed calls he got from her a week ago. he failed to realize that she was trying her hardest with every call she took.

he tapped on one of her missed calls, shakingly placing his phone against his ears. " sharky, it's me again. please talk to me. i've been trying to explain myself, but you not giving me the chance. i'm really sorry, please call me back. " her voice pierced through his heart, and tears fell down his face.

he hated himself for making her plead for his forgiveness. if anything, he would have never wanted her to plead for anything ever in her life. he was ready for everything, but one thing tipped him off. he throws his phone at the wall in anger, its screen splitting from his force its parts spreading across the room.

the rest of the boys heard of his rumbling anger from upstairs, looking at each other in awe. the knew that sharky wasn't at his best, but they never knew that he was facing guilt for blaming his dear friend, indigo, for absolutely nothing. "do you think we should check on him?"

chunkz points his finger upstairs, his heart beating at an uneasy pace. he feared the most, the precious death of his old dear friend, as his mind took over negative thoughts. none of the members answer him, making him grow impatient. the last thing he wanted to see was that any of his friends go insane.

~ chunkz ~

i watch the others just stare at me like we don't have one of our guys battling with himself upstairs. who knows what he can attempt to do. i know sharky hasn't been well, but i don't know the causes and what they can lead to, but one thing i don't want to do is just sit around.

i'm a friend, and i'm a brother, and i'm not going to let my friend and my brother battle the darkness alone. i move from my seat, rushing upstairs as i barge in sharky's room. he lays on the floor, tears falling down his face. he looks pale and cold.

"sharky?" i help him up, pulling him by his arm and letting his sit on the edge of his bed as i sit next to him, one arm wrapped around his back to keep him balanced. "what's going on, huh?" he doesn't answer, his eyes staring down at his floor. a lot of thoughts are running inside my head.

"i wronged her." he breathes out, his voice low and hoarse. i can feel my heart beat out of my chest. could this be the person i think he is talking about? what happened between them? "brother, let's get you some food. you look pale." i insist. he shakes his head, "i'm not hungry." worry towers over me as i look at his numb self.

"shark, look at you, man. you look like you haven't eaten in days, bro, i can't afford to lose you. please." i beg him. he sighs, attempting to get up as i help him. he is visibly weak. it's like he has been crying for days, closing himself in. i don't think he has seen daylight. i wonder what really happened between them.

~ indigo ~

21:12

"baby," a knock is placed at my door as i am curled up in bed as i stare outside of my open sliding door. mama comes to my side, placing some food and some pills on the side before helping me to sit up. ",here is some food. you haven't eaten in days." she passes me a bowl of rice and curry with a spoon. "here are some pills for your headache and body ache. please eat."

i nod, grabbing my food, medication, and phone to go sit outside and have some fresh air. ever since zane and i spoke, i've managed to calm myself down and just expect the worst. life goes on as everybody always says, and as i sit here, staring at the clouds, life could be going on for him too. so what's the use of counting on him to come back?

i take a bite of my food. i missed mama's homemade food. i just love the warmth, aroma, and flavor it gives off. makes it feel like i am wrapped around in her arms and her comfort. i take a deep breath in, wiping my eyes as i take another bite when my phone goes off.

"chunkz?" there's a bit of silence between us when i hear a heavy sigh. "sharky's in hospital." my eyes widen, my plate dropping out of my hands as it shatters on my balcony. "what?" i breathe out shaky breaths. "he fainted. the doctors are checking up on him right now."

"which hospital?" i rush back into my room, grabbing some socks as i pull them over my small feet as i rush downstairs to wear some shoes. i grab my mom's car keys with chunkz still on the phone talking to me about sharky's condition.

"i'll be there." i pull out of the driveway, driving into the street hoping i can make it to the hospital on time. tears fall down my eyes as i wipe my eyes whilst honking at cars to get out of the way. i'd rather do anything else than to see sharky leave me. i can't lose him.

~ time pass ~

i get to the hospital, rushing in, bumping a few other people just to get to where i see chunkz. the security try to stop me, but chunkz let's them know that i am with them. i run up to chunkz, pulling him into a hug with tears in my eyes. "where is he? how is he doing?" i ask, looking around for a doctor.

"we still need to wait. they are still checking up on him." i sit next niko who pulls me into a side hug while we all patiently wait for the doctor to arrive. my head is filled with all possible worst thoughts of what could have happened to sharky.

the guys help calm me down a little bit, rubbing my back as time ticks by. any minute now the doctor is gonna come out from that door and tell us the news.

the news could be good, bad or worse and i can't help but think it's the worst. the doctor soon arrives with a straight face. "doc, is he okay?" aj asks.

"i'm afraid that i may bear some good but also bad news." my heart drops, meeting the last point of my stomach as everything around me starts to spin.

to be continued...

________

1287 words