19 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

_______________°•

Song: Stay
By: Gen Neo

~ sharky ~

06:00

i wake up next to indigo with a sore casted hand. i happened to have broken my hand the moment i drove that bastard into indigos' sliding door. i feel my head paining like shit, while indigo is fast asleep, i move out of her bed, heading downstairs where aunt miranda is getting ready for work.

"morning, sharky." she turns towards me as she smiles, which i return. "morning." she wears her earrings as she checks herself. i grab a glass as i pour myself some water to drink. "how's your hand?" i wipe my mouth with my other hand.

"it's sore as hell. got a, uh, headache too." she moves towards me, checking my temperature and eyes. "wait here." i do as she says, waiting on my phone whilst answering some messages. i was twisting and turning last night, but I couldn't sleep because of this hand.

aunt miranda rushes down with some pills. "take these for your headache at least after eating, and if your headache doesn't calm down, take these after 4 hours. these, however, are gonna help with your hand, just don't strain your hand, okay?" i nod.

"indigo knows where the first aid kit is. she can help with your face." she pecks my cheeks before bidding me goodbye. i take the pills as i walk back to indigo's room. i get there, and i notice an empty bed with a blood stain on it.

i place the pills on her nightstand as i try to use my right hand to remove her covers and the sheet. "sharky, what are you doing?" she stands at the door with a confused smile on her face. "what?" i smile.

"let those go. i'll take them out." she moves towards me but passing me as she reaches her wardrobe. "i'm just helping." i continue to pull on her sheets only to fall backward and hit the covers, luckily.

"see." i playfully roll my eyes, letting go of the sheet turning to face her. "how are you feeling?" she gets out some sweatpants and a crop top to wear. "better. the cramping is there, just not too much."

i get up moving towards her. i notice the smile on her face, so i carry on walking towards her. she turns towards me only to move backward. "Where are you going?" she places her hands on my chest as i wrap my one hand around her waist, pulling her close.

"is this why you came back from south africa?" she moves her hands over my clothed chest and around my neck. "maybe." i lean in, my lips falling against hers. i missed having to wrap myself in indigo's embrace and love. i missed feeling her warmth mixed in with mine, her scent, the feel of her face and hands. just everything about her.

i would lie if i said i just came here to comfort her. i wanted to be comforted, too, in her warm and calming aura. she slightly taps my shoulder as i pull away from her. "slow down, sir." she giggles. "i'm sorry." i move from her, brushing the back of my head.

"go shower so i can clean your wounds." i do as she says, walking towards the bathroom.

~ indigo ~

09:30

@ohnosharky

💋

Liked By: @urfav_indi and 2M others

Comments:
@llu
omg 😭

@just_tunisia
is that indi?

view more >>>

"you done eating?" i come down the stairs with the first aid kit so i can clean sharky's wounds. i let him drink the pills mama gave him for his hand before taking a chair to sit in front of him, only for him to pull me on his lap. "comfortable?" i playfully roll my eyes.

"hold on to me." he pulls away before i can even do anything. "what? i know how much of a big baby you are. come on." i dab the cotton on his wound as he winces. "easy." he takes a hold of my wrist.

"sharks, let me do it, please." he moves away from me once again. "you think i'm just going to let you hurt me like that?" i attempt to get up and off from his lap, but he pulls me back to him. hugging me as he pecks me, "i'm sorry." - "then let me do my thing."

he lets go of my wrist as i continue cleaning his wound. each time he winces, i call him a big baby just to get onto his nerves. we continue with this for at least 10 to 15 minutes. we end up sitting in front of the tv, bored with nothing to do.

"wanna go out?" i sit up as i nod. "let me go grab my keys." i stop him from even reaching one step. this bimbo has forgotten that he has a broken hand and can not just drive with one hand unless if he has mastered the one hand drive.

"keys? how are you gonna drive with one hand?" sharky shakes his head, giggling as he moves upstairs. i just stand there confused as i wait for him to come down so i can shout at him. "sharky!" he grins, pulling me with him. i lock the door as i wait on the porch with my arms folded.

"let's go!" he shouts from his car. "i'm not getting into the car!" i shout back at him. he waves at me as i hop into the car. i wait to watch his next to move. i see him starting the car as he starts driving. i rush down the stairs, shouting for his name.

he stops the car in the middle of the street. he rolls down his window, laughing. "fuck off." i show him the middle finger as i hop in.

12:45

we sit just close to the beach, enjoying the view as we both sit on the car while munching and sipping on our favourite food and drinks. it feels good being out. i haven't been out as much as i was supposed to but since sharky wasn't here, i found everything boring.

i enjoy being close to the sea nowadays. it's just calming, hearing the waves crash against each other and hearing the screams of children splashing each other with water. it feels so good. "what are you thinking?" i turn to sharky who's struggling with switching from food to drink.

"nothing." i sit properly, closer to him. "need some help?" he grins as i playfully roll my eyes. i grab his drink as he eats from the other hand. "we should come here often." i agree with him.

"can i ask you a question?" i nod, biting into my burger. "What are your feelings towards zane?" i almost choke, quickly sipping onto my drink. "uh, he's just a friend nothing else."

"mmh kay." i think i may know why sharky feels this way. i've been spending a lot of time with zane since sharky left. zane being himself, he likes posting me and him together and i'm sure he saw it and thought i had feelings for him.

"i love you and you only. there's no other man that can make me feel the way you do." i move much closer to him until i am in between his legs as we both face the view.

"i love you too."

______________

1241 words