18 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

_______________°•

Song: Gonna Love Me
By: Teyana Taylor

~ third person ~

chunkz gets back to the studio to meet up with the rest of the boys who are still in shock after the sudden mood change of sharkys. they all sit around trying to make sense of everything and why suddenly now. "like, i don't understand. i thought the 'bros before females' was our primary focus." aj lowers his head, brushing the back of it.

"but aj, sharky likes indigo, they have been together for more than 3 years now. we can't separate them." niko exclaims, the rest of the boys agree. aj is just not having it. he has always wanted to see how far him and sharky would take the 'bros before females' focus.

"no, man. to leave a whole video, the whole gang and the whole country just because a girl is not feeling well? now that's extreme." aj shakes his head, anger boiling in his stream. the rest of the boys don't know what to do but just set the truth out there for him.

"aj, you just need to accept that sharky is slowly but surely moving on from the 'bros before females' focus. eventually, all of us will, and so will you." kenny states, the others agreeing with as well.

"yeah, man, that's how life goes. you stick to one thing, but later, you are going to realize that that's not what you want to stick to for the rest of your life." chunkz states.

aj tries to let the words of his wise friends seep into his brain as he closes his eyes and takes in deep breaths. "we good?" niko asks, gently rubbing his shoulder. "yeah." aj breathes out.

"let's get this video done."

~ sharky ~

in uk

as soon as the flight ended, i ordered an uber and headed over to my mom's to freshen up. she didn't like the fact that i was back early and never told her a thing. i had a 30-minute interrogation before i could finally live and take my ride over to indigo's house. i keep trying to call her to know if she's doing okay or not.

"come on, indigo. pick up, please." i vigorously shake my leg as i take a turn down into her street. when i reach her house, i notice an unfamiliar matte audi parked outside of it. it looks brand new, not a single scratch on it is visible. in front of it is aunt miranda's car.

if aunt miranda is home, then who does this audi belong to? could it be paul's? i shake away my thoughts as i park on the street just next to her house before climbing out and rushing over towards the door, knocking.

i am quite impatient because i haven't seen or been able to be close to indigo for 3 weeks now, and this is the only chance i get to be with her again. the door opens, aunt miranda in front of me as she opens her arms for a hug.

"thank you so much, son. i'm sure indigo would be very happy to see you." i pull away, pecking both her cheeks. she invites me in before stopping me. i turn to her curiously.

"son, there is someone. he claims to be indigo's friend that's there with her now. just -" before i could let her finish, i rush up the stairs, skipping one stair at a time as i reach the top and heading for indigo's door, which is slightly open.