10 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

_______________°•

Song: Familia
By: Anuel Aa, Bantu, Nicki Minaj

~ indigo ~

13:23

a whole week and 5 days have passed, and most of the days were spent with me and sharky going out and having fun. we tried new things and foods and had a lot of experiences. i even got featured into a betasquad video for the first time in a long time. it was a really great opportunity.

today, we will all be spending time at the beach, enjoying the nice sand, sun, and the salty waves of the sea for the last time, well for them. i am so excited, i haven't gone to the beach in a while, probably in like a year, maybe, and it's really exciting to go today.

we all walk on the sandy beach, i feel myself soothe to the feeling of sand between my toes after a whole year. it feels weird yet quite refreshing. "where are we going, guys?" i shout from behind, these men are so fast, they got long legs.

sharky stops in his tracks, reaching out for my hand as we kind of speed walk to the other end. "we going there." chunkz points with a huge grin on his face. far from here is a yacht, beautiful white yacht called emily.

"why did they decide to call it 'emily'?" niko beams while laughing with the rest of the guys. i had decided to invite lynn, mateo, and maeve to join us, but they are coming a bit late, or we are just early.

"welcome to emily!" kenny exclaims, everyone cheering and chanting. chunkz starts playing some music, everyone dancing and starting to have some fun. "you know, i haven't had this much fun in like years." sharky exclaims, everyone dabbing and agreeing with him.

i am sat on the soft white sofa with a cranberry juice box in my hands as i enjoy the sound of the waves. sharky walks towards me, sitting next to me before pulling me on his lap, accidentally spilling my juice on him. "look at what you did, you bimbo." he gasps.

"since when did we start calling each other names, ms. perez?" i playfully roll my eyes, sitting upright on him. he gently caresses my bare back. i am dressed in a neon yellow or yellow two-piece swimsuit. sharks bought me this a week ago.

"i love the waves. why did you choose this place?" i ask him. his fingers starts tracing my stretchmarks, butterflies churning in my stomach. i sip onto my juice box smiling a bit, preventing him from seeing me blush at his touch.

"i don't know. i just miss being here." lynn, mateo and maeve walk onto the yacht, greeting everyone and just going with the flow as soon as they are here. i notice maeve staring at us, but i shrug it off.

lynn comes my way, i get up from sharky's lap before greeting her. "this is nice. i needed this." she does a little weird dance, her belly moving too. "hi sharky the marky." sharky cringes for a moment before hugging lynn back.

maeve comes our way, greeting me and reaching for a hug from sharky. "you know my boss actually didn't want to let me come." maeve says, sitting in between me and sharky, i stare at her dumbfounded.

"Well, he's a bad boss." lynn exclaims, giving us a little laugh. we sit for a while, enjoying a little chat. maeve was a bit too touchy with sharky for most of the time, which i wasn't too fond about, maeve is a natural physical toucher, a bad habit of hers.

lynn smacks her lips, getting everyone's attention before pulling me up with her. "excuse us." she smiles. we move through to the front of the yacht. "what's wrong?" i ask her. "so you're telling me you didn't notice everything that was happening there right now?"