23 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

_______________°•

Song: Stop Giving Me Advice
By: Jack Harlow, Dave

~ sharky ~
same week
17:00

"the videos are good, i agree. but we are going to need like more collaborations and more activity, you know what i mean?" i hear niko's voice echo through my ears. i have zoned out ten minutes into the squad meeting as I don't want to be a part of any of this.

ever the incident i have just confined to myself and nobody else. the squad has tried to keep me in touch with them and more active. they don't really know what happened between me and indigo, but they do know that i'm not having a great time.

"sharky?" i hear my name being called but being too lazy to zone back in, i just let my name run through their mouths. "sharky?" i get shaken out of the zone as i look to my left where aj is sat. "you good, bro?" i nod.

"i'm going for a walk." i get up, rushing upstairs to get me my hoodie, headphones, and some cash. i leave the guys as i walk out, playing my music and heading over to the convenience store.

[a/n: not the same store indigo went to otherwise they would just meet up and cause more fiasco :)]

i haven't been myself after this whole week has passed. haven't been open about my situations, and i haven't even visited my mother yet, i'm sure she's worried about me. the whole incident has changed me. i was once a man in love, but now i'm nothing but a broken man.

i never expected to get hurt by the person i was so in love with, the person i saw a future with, the person i wanted to marry and share more memories, tears, and laughter with. she was the only one who made me feel like i was loved and appreciated. now all of that has gone down the fucking drain.

i greet the old man in front as i head over to the drinks. i notice indigo's favourite cranberry juice, memories flushing their way in my lonely mind.

< flashback >

3 years ago

i walk in the convenience store since i was hungry and the boys weren't planning to cook. i don't have much of an appetite but some small snacks will do. i scroll down the chip area, trying to figure out which pack of chips i should chose.

"mierda! come on!" i look to my left to see a short, chubby girl with long curls struggling to reach the top of the drinks. i smile, slowly moving towards her. "need help?" she jolts out of shock while holding her fists against her chest.

"my bad. i didn't mean to scare you." she sighs of relief as i reach at the top to grab a cranberry juice can. "cranberry?" i ask reading through the can. "i may have a ᵀᴵᴺᵞ obsession with cranberry juice." i chuckle grabbing another can.

"i'll try it too." i wave the can at her as she smiles. we walk togethwr as i offer to pay for our things, i mean it's not even a lot, a couple bags of chips and two cans of cranberry juice. we walk out together as i notice her get cold.

"who comes out to the convenience store with a jacket?" i shake my head. "i walked here. i didn't expect to take long." i offer to give her a ride back home. i allow her to play some of her music on aux as we get to know each other.