8 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

_______________°•

Song: I'm So Into You
By: SWV

~ third person ~

09:12

sharky enters indigo's room where she's still asleep. he lays next to her, admiring her features as he caresses her back. indigo feels the touch of his hands, softly shifting her body before opening her eyes. she notices sharky looking at her, a smile forming onto her face. "morning." he says.

"what are you doing here?" her voice is raspy but low. he continues caressing her back, feeling her stretchmarks through the thin pajama material. indigo loves the feeling, calmy soothing herself through his touch. "i came to fetch you." he stops for a moment.

her eyes slowly shoot open once he has stopped. "why did you stop?" she lowly whines before pouting. sharky smiles, sitting up from his position. "we are going out." she arches an eyebrow as she looks up at him.

"yeah, we are going out." he confirms. her eyes widen, slowly sitting up. "why are you so shocked?" he asks. "why didn't you tell me yesterday? i could've been ready by now." she gets up, grabbing a towel as she rushes into the bathroom.

"i texted you last night, but you didn't reply, so i assumed you were asleep." sharky leans against her bathroom door, watching every step she makes. he chuckles lowly, loving how panicky she is. "you should've at least called."

"well, surprise?" indigo rolls her eyes, brushing her teeth aggressively. "woah." sharky quickly comes to her side, pulling her hand with the toothbrush away from her mouth. "that will lead to bad gums."

indigo pulls away, "we don't have time." she puts the toothbrush back into her mouth. "take your time, sweatheart. we are not in a rush." he winks at her before walking into her messed up bedroom.

while indigo get's ready properly, sharky helps her by cleaning her room for her. he makes sure her curtains are open and her plants are watered before sitting on her bed, leaning back on his elbow while he's on his phone.

messenger:
mae💦😽:
> let me make it up to you for what i said 09:25

sharky🥲🫶🏽:
< it's ok, don't do it 09:25

mae💦😽:
> but sharky, i feel so bad
> you have been ignoring me for a while 09:26

sharky🥲🫶🏽:
< i've been busy
< let's just act like nothing happened 09:26

he deletes maeve's messages, switching his phone off and laying back on his back as he waits for indigo. minutes later, she walks out with a brown towel reaching her calves, wrapped around her body. sharky watches her short body move around the room as she gathers up an outfit.

"i see you trying to match." sharky opens his jacket, showing her his baby blue shirt she bought a month ago. "maybe." she smirks. "close your eyes." she points at him like a strict mother, sharky smiles, doing as told.

"you know you don't have to hide yourself from me." indigo stops wearing her dress, blushing while smiling. of course, sharky can't see the reaction on her face. she's glad he can't see her right now, saves her from the embarrassment.