2

" Hey big bro " , I say leaning against his bedroom door . He acknowledges me with a blink and I go inside . " How's your arm ? " , I ask as I sit on the edge of his bed . " Bruised " , he replies as he throws his legs over the bed . I stand to help him , he shoots me a hostile glare with a curled lip . " I'm fine Clara " . I throw my arms up in surrender . " Geez sorry " . I head to his bedroom door as he heads to his closet and I hear his voice calling my name , I stop in my tracks my back facing him . " I'm sorry " . " I forgive you " . I say and shut his bedroom door .

I head to my quarters one of my spies are alerady awaiting my arrival at the door . "Speak" , I say as I enter the room and turn on my computer . " Madam , we found a door at the warehouse Warner locked Kent up . It looks like some animal clawed through it and- " , " That animal would be Juliette Ferreras " . I interrupt him as I pinch the bridge of my nose ...

I cross my arms and roll my eyes at my brothers impressed grin on his face while he runs his fingers along the thick inch door , that animal clawed through. He's clearly distracted nodding at Delalieu' s speeches . " What's the problem Clara ? " he asks me while crouching down and inspecting the hole in depth . " Nothing " I reply . I listen in on Warner and Delalieu ." They've been gone one day . They are all wounded and in need of aid . They're traveling on foot with a easy traceable vehicle . How far " , he says frustration breaking in his voice . " Could they have gone ? "

Delalieu stays silent

"You've sent out a national alert . Which means the whole country knows . " he curls his working hand into a fist . The whole country knows echoes into my soul this could only mean one thing ... I also want to choke Delalieu right now . I heard Warner will be in his office for the rest of the day , and honestly I think I'd rather just stay with him for now there are few things that scare me and one of those things will be someone I'd rather not mention . I open his room door his coat and blazer on the floor he is shirtless with his crippled arm over his stomach on his bed . I walk over to him to see he is very pale and looks bad . I put my hand against his forehead . His eyes open he squints them I'm trying to get them to focus but he closes it again . He mumbles something .
And I get help
" he's seemed to develop a fever " , I say
" Probably sedate him " , the doctor says
" How many did he take ? " , I ask

They tie him up and I don't understand why , but I don't say anything , because the footsteps haunting my childhood are echoing much louder in my mind than usual and I decide to get myself out of here . Walking down the hall . I'm so scared . I walk to to my room and then it's there . " Clara " . I turn around and there he is , Anderson. I acknowledge him with a nodd and he walks closer to me the tips my chin up with his index and middle finger . " You've grown , you look just like your mother. " I swallow back the painful sting in my throat.