21

I'm in the gym doing push ups . Sweat is dripping down my body and my hair is wet . I'm alone in the gym . It's better this way . That's ... until Xander rushes into the gym . I drop to the floor with one exhausted breath and lay on the foam mat .
"Clara "
" Yes " I look up from the floor and see that he is crouching down to meet my eyes .
" Your father needs you "
I bang my head against the carpet and get up . I notice Xander staring at me .
" You might burn a hole through my clothes if you keep on staring at me like that ." I call cupcakes and she stands up from where she was lying . She is fully grown now . Fierce Doberman when she walks next to me she fits me to my hip bone .
He meets my eyes and blushes red . I put on a crew neck and go to my father's room .
The soldier who's nose I broke is guarding his room and I glare at him . He doesn't meet my eye , good . 

I knock and enter the room . Anderson is fully dressed with his cane in his hand .
" Clara I'm glad you could join us "
Us ? Aaron looks at me from where he's sitting in one of my father's leather chairs playing with his pinkie ring  . I acknowledge him with a nodd . I'm actually so happy to see him , but I hide my smile . He's stressed and I see warning in his eyes . Anderson puts a gun in his blazer pocket and puts on his coat . Then glares at me .
" Are you going out in a crew neck and leggings ? " he asks looking me up and down
" I was in the gym "
" You have 30 minutes "
I rush to my room and put on a black fitted  jumpsuit with a low v-neck with a thick belt with gold details and high heeled military boots . I do a slicked back braid so that the braid hangs on my waist and attach a holster to my thigh and put a gun in the pocket . I throw on a trench coat and rush to the tank area .

I get in and frown at Anderson
" Where are we going "
" We're going to pay mommy a visit " he says starting the engine and driving away .